RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

How we see and feel the world
I'm curious to know who here finds themselves feeling/seeing a difference in the world in the last few years? I'm finding that there is a lot of negative energy feelings and the things I am feeling and seeing makes me wonder about how we, as a species, will survive without something major happening to set things on a better path. What are your thoughts?
[-] The following 3 users Like Pauline99's post:
  • krya, noman, popsthebuilder
I think one of two things will happen relatively soon; though these things can be seen as subjective perhaps.

Either we will come to a singular accord by the will of GOD, bringing about an age of peace and prosperity for all life, or we will be destroyed/ replaced with a creation that will.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-] The following 2 users Like popsthebuilder's post:
  • krya, Pauline99
Hi Pauline,

Change is always happening.   The nature of life and it's forms on multi-levels of Awareness all within Time.  Been interested in symbolism of Astrological Cycles and see it playing out all the time in individuals and on world stage.  Have also studied Esoteric evolution which looks at Life and it's stages from a broader perspective over eons and eons of cycles. - and again over different levels of Being.  

It's is cycles within cycles - a long slow process.  Repeating many of same mistakes again and again under different garbs .. but overall a very slow progression forward OVERALL.  All playing out within Divine laws of existence.

just my two cents on question asked.

peace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 2 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • krya, Pauline99
(02-23-2018, 03:02 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote: I think one of two things will happen relatively soon; though these things can be seen as subjective perhaps.

Either we will come to a singular accord by the will of GOD, bringing about an age of peace and prosperity for all life, or we will be destroyed/ replaced with a creation that will.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

It seems to me that there is a very fine line that we walk in preparation for some unknown eventuality. I would like to think we are capable of adding positive energies to the collective consciousness (God, source, creator etc) in mass numbers over the alternative negative energies to the collective consciousness that will bring about a violent ending. There seems to be a lot of people who believe that violence is the way to attain a good solution. What I am hoping to see is that many of those people start to see that we have been on this earth for thousands of years and have been violent throughout that time and it hasn't gotten us to where we all say we want to be in the world. I suppose the best thing I can think we can each do is to be the change we want to see in the world and hope that has a snowball effect, soon enough to recover all the lost ground.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pauline99's post:
  • popsthebuilder
(02-23-2018, 05:46 PM)Aceofcups Wrote: Hi Pauline,

Change is always happening.   The nature of life and it's forms on multi-levels of Awareness all within Time.  Been interested in symbolism of Astrological Cycles and see it playing out all the time in individuals and on world stage.  Have also studied Esoteric evolution which looks at Life and it's stages from a broader perspective over eons and eons of cycles. - and again over different levels of Being.  

It's is cycles within cycles - a long slow process.  Repeating many of same mistakes again and again under different garbs .. but overall a very slow progression forward OVERALL.  All playing out within Divine laws of existence.

just my two cents on question asked.

peace
Good point Ace! I haven't studied Esoteric evolution but I do have a sense of the repetitive nature of the world, each time learning a little more and gaining some ground and then reverting and starting again in a new paradigm. Is that the essence of it? I agree that in many ways we have improved over the years as a species but I am concerned that we haven't evolved enough to save ourselves from ourselves.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pauline99's post:
  • Aceofcups
Hello Pauline...

Esoteric Evolution is a vast subject taking place over eons of time on multi-leveled stages of awareness.   This includes Involutionary and Evolutionary stages.   Humanity, en masse, are still at the earlier stages of who they will eventually become - and likewise it took of eons of times to get us this far.

Slowly over multiple multiple lives Individuals and Humanity as a species is slowly evolving.  Looking objectively at individuals and humanity one can easily see we have a long long way to go.   And it took eons of times to get us to where we are now.  And not all people are at the same stage of evolution now... Not better or worst then another just some more evolved  -  others less so.  This evolution does not take place in a vacuum but is a combined connecting to different species also evolving on their own levels.

As you seemed to say it is usually a slow process of going three steps forward, then two steps back - but overall slowly moving forward.

just my two cents
peace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 2 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • krya, Pauline99
That could explain why I often feel I'm in the wrong time...lol!
[-]
  •