RegisterLogin with Google+

I am New Member
I have been working as an SEO expert in USA for almost ten years, I have a passion for Medical websites to achieve business goals and a talent for improving organic search engine ranking with my creative approach, Now a days I'm working for Healthcare Web Design By Optimized360.com
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hie and welcome Sani.
That's great to hear, maybe you will help this forum improve its ranking on the search engines too Smile.

So got any spiritual interest too?
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Ok Boss I am happy.. Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
WelcomeSmile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
welcome
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Quote:I have been working as an SEO expert in USA for almost ten years. I have a passion for Medical websites to achieve business goals and a talent for improving organic search engine ranking with my creative approach, Now a days I'm working for Healthcare Web Design By Optimized360.com

Hello friend. Glad you have found our site (i.e. Myspiritual group)

But friend, I'm a little confused by what you wrote and couldn't really get the point you were trying to make.

Said that you have a passion for medical websites to achieve business goal? Perhaps if you read well the content and purpose of this site, you would have seen that it is CLEARLY indicated that this is a SPIRITUAL forum group. So we cannot be of any help to you in your medical or business goals because it is not what we are here to do.

By the way, forgive my ignorance, but would you maybe educate me about what your "creative" organic engine is all about? You seem to assume that everyone in the world has that "special" talent you have! Smile This is not the case because many of us are not that great in business (or whatever you do) as you are dear sir.

Just to finish, I'm also a little curious about your saying that you have been working in the USA for about ten years. If that was me, then I would very likely be able to know some basic English spelling. I would for exemple be familiar with the fact that CEO cannot be written as SEO, and more importantly, I would know from basic grammar that the article "an" cannot be added before a sounding consonant. Since you didn't say anything about your country of origin, we are only left to guess from your avatar that you must very likely be from (and are probably still living in) India or around.

Just a curious comment. Thus don't take it personally.

I prefer to think that you will still be visiting us from time to time and that you will take some time to get to know more about the forum and how to interract with its members. And please don't call anyone a boss here. We are all humble truth seekers who seek to unite mentally and spiritually and share our experiences in order to advance. So no boss talking here.

Love, life and light to you.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thank you, John, for your lucid summation of the problem I was experiencing with this post.
May I respectfully add that, perhaps, in USA and/or English-speaking India, there is a position of Senior Executive Officer vis-a-vis Chief Executive Officer; hence the unfamiliar abbreviation. Also, even in Webster's New World Dictionary of the American Language, Second College Edition, the phrase - now a days - is given one-word status, i.e. nowadays.

And turning now to your post, dear Sani; ...websites to achieve business goals and a talent for improving organic search engine ranking with my creative approach...personally speaking, and it is probably because I was born nearly half a century before the advent of the modern computer and the world-wide-web, I have difficulty in interpreting the meaning of this phrase you have used. I hoped that it meant that, because recently we have been subject to a spate of hacking and site disruption, you were offering your expertise in the field of search engines and website management in order to rid us of this perfidious pestilence.

Our purpose on this site is to seek ultimate enlightenment. Perhaps you would be kind enough to enlighten us regarding application of your personal talent and creative approach to our particular problem. In which case, I add my voice to the welcoming chorus.

Let Love and Light Be
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thanks for guidance,next time i will try to prove it Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
SEO also stands for Search Engine Optimisation.

But, yes I do agree with Moon BS to some extent.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thanks Anushri'

I can only guess at the meaning of Search Engine Optimisation

In my younger days, during the European Industrial Revolution, it might have meant Steam Engine Operator.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :