RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

I drew this in and out of disassociations, speak to other entities
I also meditated and a being from another dimensions spoke to be I can't describe what it looks. It gave me very loving and powerful energy and said something to me I can't translate. I understood it at the time but it spoke to me in colours. Anyway I drew this in and out of disassociations. The symbol of danu is odd because I used to play with faeries and saw one last year around the eclipse. Lots of odd things happen. I actually see beings made of energy ever since then. I'm a catalyst energy worker and have area energy. I've been doing energy work since I was a kid. [Image: 1b81d5ec42eb8dc13535661d255446ea.jpg]

Sent from my NX16A8116K using Tapatalk
[-] The following 6 users Like binaryxchaos's post:
  • margoxxo, Skytiger, lunabee, Pawan Grover, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Uzumaki_Jesse
cool picture binaryxchaos. I feel like This art shows your mind . I like the Fibonacci spiral lol. 
This is a good expression, I am glad this is the method you used to introduce yourself to the site. I like this because there is not much post with personal art on myspiritualgroup (MSG) and your art shows your mind and what you see in your meditations more than a explanation of words could ever portray.

Thanks for sharing this and welcome to MSG, jesse
[-] The following 4 users Like Uzumaki_Jesse's post:
  • binaryxchaos, dryrot, lunabee, Admin
Hello binaryxchaos and thank you for your post.
Your artwork indicates you have some knowledge of sacred geometry, since you have included Fibonacci spiral, phi ratio, transcendental number, interlocking tetrahedra etc. All of which are, as you probably know, related to the performance of Cosmic Energy.
If you like I can give you details of a website and literature on the subject - but maybe you already have that info.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 3 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • dryrot, Admin, lunabee
This also reminds me of a Bi-location triangulation diagram Nice works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
(02-18-2018, 12:56 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Hello binaryxchaos and thank you for your post.
Your artwork indicates you have some knowledge of sacred geometry, since you have included Fibonacci spiral, phi ratio, transcendental number, interlocking tetrahedra etc. All of which are, as you probably know, related to the performance of Cosmic Energy.
If you like I can give you details of a website and literature on the subject - but maybe you already have that info.
I think I watched documentaries before I think I know more about sacred geometries because I understand that spider webs are based off of vibrational frequencies

[-]
  •
(02-18-2018, 11:09 PM)dryrot Wrote: This also reminds me of a Bi-location triangulation diagram Nice works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is that? I want to know how you feel and think that bi-location thing I don't know about

[-]
  •
(02-18-2018, 08:52 AM)Uzumaki_Jesse Wrote: cool picture binaryxchaos. I feel like This art shows your mind . I like the Fibonacci spiral lol. 
This is a good expression, I am glad this is the method you used to introduce yourself to the site. I like this because there is not much post with personal art on myspiritualgroup (MSG) and your art shows your mind and what you see in your meditations more than a explanation of words could ever portray.

Thanks for sharing this and welcome to MSG, jesse
Thank you! That compliment has so much depth!

[-] The following 1 user Likes binaryxchaos's post:
  • margoxxo
(02-18-2018, 12:56 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Hello binaryxchaos and thank you for your post.
What part of its the phi ratio and transcendental number? I could of possibly picked up on all of that

[-]
  •
Hi binaryxchaos.

First I suggest you Google the two items and check out that way
Second, Google Bob Frissell. Plenty on the site. Also his books are enormously helpful.

L & L
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •