RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

IMPORTANT REMINDER
A quick thread to offer a reminder,

many different people come and go from MSG.

Almost like a thought in the mind.

We are all one connected by the same energy. 

There are those in the group who have developed their spirituality and understanding to the highest levels.

There are those who have developed far in some areas but still less connected to others

There are those in the group who are just starting their spiritual path.

these 3 categories do not encapsulate the spiritual diversity here but offer a good representation of the different levels of spirituality.

The reminder i propose is this.

Everyone follows their own spiritual path. any visualization or practice an individual uses to better themself or find explanation on high level matters is not wrong.

Yes i said not wrong. Everyone follows and develops their own spiritual path. Even if you believe their understanding to be lesser than yours (possibly even incorrect), it is not wrong it is simply the path they follow. Do not forget you once walked the early path as well. to question, to try to visualize, to find explanation is how you learn.

We are all one, Even one of high level spirituality can learn from those who are just starting. However they will not be able to learn from them, if they view themselves as wiser and higher. Those who are beginning may feel intimidated by the high level conversion of vibrations and spirituality. But please understand, This is an understanding developed and acquired by a spiritual individual after many years of practice. It is the understanding and visualization they have come to understand and yes, it is complex. We are all one, we can always learn from each other.  

Accept and understand others for where they are on the path.

And always realize wisdom comes from many places and the same love is within us all,

Jesse
[-] The following 12 users Like Uzumaki_Jesse's post:
  • johngefnir, Rus Agyengo, Tchavdar Ovtcharov, Aceofcups, Ahadi Soul, Milian, Sarandipity, Skytiger, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Gerhard Botha, Ayneebug, krya
Thank you very much Jesse. Smile
I will consider your thread right here as one of the most important of the forum. This is a good reminder to all of us.
Way often new comers are intimated by what they read. And sometimes are afraid to question or post anything they know. This forum welcomes all levels. This diversity, these different views, and paths is what makes this forum even interesting. If everyone were saying the same thing, we wouldn't learn from each other.

So I encourage the new comers, new or old in the path to dare write how they view things. Whatever and however you understand it, please share it. We are still all learning, so we need each other. Because we accept that there are all kinds of level here, No questions should be seen as stupid, no answer should be seen as non important. Always keep in mind that there is always someone who will understand your writing better. So put it there, you are helping someone. Smile

Let this forum be a source of reference and wisdom where anyone at any level can find his place.

Wish love and light to all
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 6 users Like krya's post:
  • johngefnir, Admin, Skytiger, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Gerhard Botha, Ayneebug
very beautiful post Jesse, thank you very much for this very important reminder =)
"-You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." 
[-] The following 3 users Like Ayneebug's post:
  • Skytiger, MOONBEARSPEAKS, krya
(03-31-2017, 07:46 PM)Uzumaki_Jesse Wrote: A quick thread to offer a reminder,

There are those in the group who have developed their spirituality and understanding to the highest levels.

There are those who have developed far in some areas but still less connected to others

these 3 categories do not encapsulate the spiritual diversity here but offer a good representation of the different levels of spirituality.

Everyone follows their own spiritual path. any visualization or practice an individual uses to better themself or find explanation on high level matters is not wrong.

Yes i said not wrong. Everyone follows and develops their own spiritual path. Even if you believe their understanding to be lesser than yours (possibly even incorrect), it is not wrong it is simply the path they follow. Do not forget you once walked the early path as well. to question, to try to visualize, to find explanation is how you learn.

We are all one, Even one of high level spirituality can learn from those who are just starting. However they will not be able to learn from them, if they view themselves as wiser and higher. Those who are beginning may feel intimidated by the high level conversion of vibrations and spirituality. But please understand, This is an understanding developed and acquired by a spiritual individual after many years of practice. It is the understanding and visualization they have come to understand and yes, it is complex. We are all one, we can always learn from each other.  

And always realize wisdom comes from many places and the same love is within us all,

Jesse

Yes... Well said Jesse... thank you... a reminder that arrogance is not a spiritual virtue...
[-] The following 2 users Like eveanne's post:
  • Uzumaki_Jesse, krya
(03-31-2017, 07:46 PM)Uzumaki_Jesse Wrote: A quick thread to offer a reminder,

Jesse

No one grows unless we all grow!
Black implies white, self implies other. It's the contrast which makes it real.

[-] The following 2 users Like Milian's post:
  • Skytiger, MOONBEARSPEAKS
That being so, 

the more each of us strives to grow, 

the more we help each other to grow.

Ain't that just so?
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Skytiger
Very good post Jesse. We are all created the same. We are all part of the same energy, and we all have the same potential. Whichever way we develop, whatever path we choose is correct for us. My path may not be your path and vice versa, but no way is a wrong way as we all are part of the same energy and as Moonbearspeaks says, 'as one grows so we all grow,' as we are all connected. But never be afraid to question and ask others opinions, you may not agree with the answers but it gives one a broader outlook and other things to consider. I never discard anything as being useless, I file it away for further consideration at some other time, and I value others opinions because they have given thought and spent time in formulating them.
Chinese saying; A man who asks a question may seem a fool for a few minutes, but a man who doesn't ask a question is a fool for the rest of his life!
Blessings to you all.
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-]
  •