RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTRO
Iam an atheist, iam a light worker, awaken last year march, am on my journy, am seeking truth on spirituality
[-]
  •
Hello Joel. Nice to meet you. Your intro is brief and to the point, would you like to explain some more?

a. I am an atheist.  Does this mean you do not believe in God, as an overarching intelligence responsible for creating what we term Universe or Universes? If so, does this mean you support chaos theory and if so, how do you account for the origin of the chaos out of which our seemingly ordered existence has arisen? Do you have another explanation as to how you and I are here, now, communicating our thoughts and views?

b. I am a lightworker. Can you describe the nature of the light and its source, how you work with it and for what purpose? Do you achieve any success in that purpose?

c. am seeking truth on spirituality. Among the many threads and posts on our forum there is already plenty of discussion on the nature of both truth and spirituality. I would be happy if you would share your views on these.

Let Love and Light Be.
MOONBEARSPEAKS

For threads on the subjects of 'Love' and 'Light' use the SEARCH facility on the header of our Home page.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Hi Joel... welcome to site.. hope you find what your looking for here Smile
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-]
  •

test