RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

INTRODUCTION
Am a 36 year old lady, who has a lot of question about life and our beliefs. I believe fate has brought me here and am hoping to get answers with all the questions I have.
[-] The following 5 users Like MBS-SIK's post:
  • Uzumaki_Jesse, Artur.Spl, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger, krya
Hello and welcome...
How will we call you? 

we are glad you joined us. Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Artur.Spl
Welcome  Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • , Artur.Spl
Fate may have brought you here but you can choose what you do about it.
Welcome.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 4 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • , krya, Artur.Spl, Skytiger
Hi Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Artur.Spl's post:
  •
(04-18-2019, 10:51 PM)MBS-SIK Wrote: Am a 36 year old lady, who has a lot of question about life and our beliefs. I believe fate has brought me here and am hoping to get answers with all the questions I have.

Witamy.
According to a Chinese proverb, he who asks a question may seem a fool for a few minutes, but he who fails to ask a question is a fool for the rest of his life.
Ask your questions, we may not know all the answers, but I'm sure many of us have asked the same questions at some time, and we will attempt to give you our interpretation of an answer.
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-] The following 1 user Likes johngefnir's post:
  • Skytiger