RegisterLogin with Google+

Identification of Ba'aleth and a Strange Symbol
[UPDATE]

I remembered some things, did some research. The being's full name is Ba'aleth Balech Teth. As far as I know, that means Master of Holy Light, or Master of Eternal Destruction, can't tell which, Hebrew is a bitch to translate.

[END UPDATE]

I have been seeing a strange symbol inside of me. The only way I can explain it is that it is on my soul.

It can be viewed here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1MNsJ...sp=sharing

I made the image in Photoshop, it is as close to the real thing as could be managed.

I believe the mark was left on me by a being calling itself the "Ba'aleth". It had six black-feathered wings, two covering its loins, two at its back, and two covering its eyes and upper face. I don't know if it even had eyes, from what I could see, its face was the skull of an ox. Its skin was covered in soot, and it wore no clothing, but had no genitalia or breasts of any kind that I could see, not even male pectorals, just a flat chest. I would estimate the apparent age of its visual body to be of a child, perhaps ten, twelve years old. 

A spirit in my home, who has not spoken for all the years I have known him, spoke today, after the Ba'aleth left. He said the mark was an execution marker, that I was marked for death. I don't know what to believe. 

The Ba'aleth was in my home because I sent a ping into the void for assistance on an issue for a friend. The Ba'aleth said my friend was his child, that he was protected, and that he needed my help, as a friend and an ally. If anyone has any experience with this spirit, or this symbol, please help.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Doing what I can, but unsure how to progress this.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello again SetOnFire.

There is a thread from John_Ly that you might find useful in understanding where you go and whom you meet.

THE DIMENSIONS OF CONSCIOUSNESS
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Sent it all to a friend of a friend, a Rabbi who speaks modern Hebrew and is a scholar of the ancient languages. Definitely not Hebrew, he says. Could be Arabic or Indian. Also try Urdu or Hindi.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
It could be Indian, but not Hindi for sure.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :