RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing myself because I have to
Always staying on the Bright Side is basically avoiding reality, I believe too much positivity is BS. Also diets are scam, according to physics, the heavier we are the more attractive we are. Anyway, if you still haven't lost interest in me at this point, I recommend going on this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18mi5...sp=sharing.
[-]
  •
Not because admin is away on vacation, new comers will drop random unrelated links on their posts. 

Please tell us a little about you. The expection on your first post to avoid being taken for a simple marketer or spammer. 

Thank you.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •

test