RegisterLogin with Google+

Introduction
Hello.  My name is Sue and I am very grateful to have found this group.  My journey of awakening began in September 2016.  My husband and I decided to tear up carpet and tear down wallpaper in our living room.  Our house was built in 1885 and purchased by my grandparents in 1955.  My grandfather passed away and my grandmother had to move into assisted living in 2013 so my husband and I bought the property.  We had done a complete renovation on the upstairs which stirred up activity, but none of it negative, however, my grandfather had torn out all the old plaster and lathe walls in 1955 to replace wiring and insulation so we didn't disturb anything 'original'.  I would hear voices and I was touched several times during that time, but again, it was not negative at all.  We began the living room and found about 7 layers of wallpaper, some of which we know was very old.  The activity that began was troubling.  Both my husband and I began having difficulty sleeping, glasses were being flung off shelves and smashing on the floor in the middle of the night, electronics worked sporadically and there was an overwhelming feeling of anger and negativity in the house.  After several weeks, I had reached the end of my rope, truly feeling like I was headed for a nervous breakdown.  I was sitting at my desk at work one day and felt an overwhelmingly compelled to go to our local town office. I simply began driving there with no idea why or what I was going to say when I got there.  On my way, I ran into construction traffic and was stopped for several minutes.  I picked up my phone and was 'compelled' to open our security camera app (even though the cameras hadn’t worked for weeks).  I opened the app and clicked on the camera for the living room.  It was very bright and sunny out and I couldn’t see the screen all that well but was 'compelled' to take a screen shot.  Just before arriving at the town office, I came up with the idea that I’d ask whether we had a town historian to see if I could find out the history of our house.  The girl who was working the counter did not know about the historian so she went and got the Town Clerk.  She came out and explained that the woman had recently passed away and asked what information I needed as she might be able to help.  I took a deep breath and decided to be honest.  I told her it might sound crazy but we had an angry spirit in our house and I didn’t know how much longer I could take it.  Without missing a beat, she said it didn’t sound crazy at all.  She went back to her office and I took out my phone while I waited for her to come back.  I pulled up the screenshot I’d taken of the security camera and saw a large, black mass on the ceiling of the living room.  When she came back, I showed her the picture and she immediately recognized it for what it was.  She gave me the name and number of a friend of hers who is a medium.  I went back to my house to see whether I could see this ‘black mass’ with my eyes.  I could not.  To make a longer story short, I called the medium and she came to my house that afternoon.  After much effort, she finally was able to communicate with the spirit.  He shared that he was very angry with me and was showing me this was his house and not mine.  He shared that his very young daughter had died in the house and he felt he couldn’t leave because that was his only connection to her.  She finally convinced him to cross over and all the negative activity stopped.

What started though, was my awakening.  I fought it hard in the beginning because I didn’t know what it was.  I’ve since stopped fighting and what I have experienced are some of the most amazing and magical things I could have ever imagined. 

I have only read the thread about whether identical twins share the same soul (I have identical twin boys that are 23 years old) and I am looking forward to reading and learning much more.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.
-Sue
[-] The following 4 users Like Awakened1003's post:
  • , krya, Skytiger, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
Hello Sue and welcome to our site.

Thank you for sharing your story. I can assure you that a number of us here empathise with such experiences. Sometimes there are indeed entities who, for one reason or another, do not move on after 'death.'
A few months ago, I assisted in helping one to move on. Before passing, he had been the leading member of a spiritual church. The lady who succeeded him said she felt a very strong presence around her when in the church and even as she was describing it to two of us, she became 'possessed' by the energy and the possessing energy became very abusive towards us, insisting that it was 'his' church and we should stop interfering. 'He' took a great deal of persuading to move on. 
Today, that lady is running a successful and well-attended church with no feelings of any disturbing presence around her.

I hope you will find plenty to interest you on MSG
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome to our group Sue.

There is much to read here. So glad you found us. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • Awakened1003
Share this post on :
Welcome to the group Sue, thanks for sharing your experience. .
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-13-2017, 04:15 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Hello Sue and welcome to our site.

Thank you for sharing your story. I can assure you that a number of us here empathise with such experiences. Sometimes there are indeed entities who, for one reason or another, do not move on after 'death.'
A few months ago, I assisted in helping one to move on. Before passing, he had been the leading member of a spiritual church. The lady who succeeded him said she felt a very strong presence around her when in the church and even as she was describing it to two of us, she became 'possessed' by the energy and the possessing energy became very abusive towards us, insisting that it was 'his' church and we should stop interfering. 'He' took a great deal of persuading to move on. 
Today, that lady is running a successful and well-attended church with no feelings of any disturbing presence around her.

I hope you will find plenty to interest you on MSG
 Thank you!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Awakened1003's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :
Newbie here. I just registered few minutes ago. Please accept me guys. Thanks!
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-13-2017, 04:16 PM)Skytiger Wrote: Welcome to our group Sue.

There is much to read here. So glad you found us. Smile

Thank you!
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi kellyben

Consider yourself accepted. I only just logged on as, here in UK, we are some five hours behind you.
I hope you will spend a bit more time with us on your next visit as there is so much helpful information on the site. Several thousand threads and posts that will keep you busy and are well worth visiting.

As you will discover, our group embraces the world, physically and spiritually, so if you have a story to share, we look forward to reading it as well as anything else you care to bring to us.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • krya, Skytiger
Share this post on :
(08-15-2017, 06:48 AM)Kellyben Wrote: Newbie here. I just registered few minutes ago. Please accept me guys. Thanks!

Welcome Kellyben. As always, you are welcome to join this online group/community.

There is no need to beg anybody to accept you on this forum. What you actually  need is to let us know about your general social/religious/spiritual background as well as what kind of help/assistance you wish to have from the members of this forum who will be glad to provide such a service, assuming that you have taken the time to read some of the various topics discussed on thethreads of this forum. 

There is really no time to repeat the same subjects for each and every new member who join this forum and thus we encourage you to take some time in reading past posts that you may find useful for your learning.

May the light of the Creator guide you in your search.

Love and light.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thank you so much buddy. lol
[-]
  •
Share this post on :