RegisterLogin with Google+

Introduction -- Why I am here
Hello beautiful souls, 

My name is Lauren, & I have been on my path to awakening for about a year now. It has brought me through many ups & downs & taught me so much about myself in the process. It has been a rough ride I must say, however it has been one much worth the suffering & times of struggle! I am eager to connect with like-minded individuals & am looking to start some very in-depth conversations about our experiences along the journey each of us are currently living! I hope to speak with many of you soon!  Heart
[-] The following 3 users Like Lauren Lovvorn's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
Welcome  Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(04-26-2019, 07:48 AM)Lauren Lovvorn Wrote: Hello beautiful souls, 

My name is Lauren, & I have been on my path to awakening for about a year now. It has brought me through many ups & downs & taught me so much about myself in the process. It has been a rough ride I must say, however it has been one much worth the suffering & times of struggle! I am eager to connect with like-minded individuals & am looking to start some very in-depth conversations about our experiences along the journey each of us are currently living! I hope to speak with many of you soon!  Heart

Welcome Lauren,
My name's John and I am an occultist and have been described as a Mystic by some. I live in Wales. What sort of discussions or in depth conversations as you put it are you interested in?
Try me!
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-] The following 1 user Likes johngefnir's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :