RegisterLogin with Google+

Introductions to Group members
Hello to all   
  I am Michael/Mihael   
  I have come to finally understand that I know nothing.  This has taken many years to fully understand the meaning of what I think I see with my physical eyes, is only what the energy forces have constructed and allowed for my "preview". 
  I have guides which have quite successfully kept me save and secure over these many years which I have wondered over the lands on our Gaia.  There are many communities gathered across these lands which are in harmony with all, I have been most fortunate to have spent time with a few of these groups and shared stories and shared love.  The wealth of information which was given has been entered into the recorded records now for all to have access to is at a perfect moment in this cultural melting pot (Social Memory Complex).
  Our local Sun (now in a grand solar minimum) is creating much here for our surface population to contend with.  But surely this is how we will grow in our spiritual development; the source of ONE

Namaste
Mihael
[-] The following 2 users Like dryrot's post:
  • krya, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
Your visits over recent months have been observed and we are happy that you now feel ready to share with us.
I look forward to your further posts.

MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Mihael,

welcome to the group. You seem to have a humble view of yourself and an open view of the world. I am glad you have found MSG. pls post on the threads
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome Mihael.
I also look forward to reading your posts.
Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • dryrot
Share this post on :
Glad to see your post here. Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :