RegisterLogin with Google+

Is it right to pray the ancestors?
Noman wrote

Quote:Hi there,
Got a question about this thing people do. Praying the dead ancestors to ask their guidance, protection and wealth. 
Just wanna know what you guys think 'bout it. Is it a cool thing to do? what are the consequences of that if there's any?
tx

Putting aside the issue of morality which you raised in your question (of whether it is good or bad to talk to the ancestors, since only you should determine by experience what is good or bad for you), the question that needs most to be addressed is about who or what are ancestors really? If you truly understand the concepts of soul and reincarnation, then the whole idea of ancestors becomes a moot point indeed!

As it has been repeated many times in various posts in this forum (and elsewhere), you do not HAVE a soul; you ARE a one. This means that the relationship between the body and the soul is the one of dependency of the former to the later. The body is only a vessel that a soul uses for experimental purpose by the user (your higher self), just like a computer is only a vessel that a program uses for experimental purpose by the user (in this case the user is you the physical person).

If you can grasp these concepts, then you should understand that this whole cult of ancestor worship is based on sheer ignorance and superstitions. When looked from an esoteric/spiritual perspective, it has no meaning whatsoever. In fact, there can be instances where a soul has reincarnated from the same family line of its previous life and thus, it is even possible for a person to become his own ancestor in his future lifetimes (and who knows, perhaps you are even your own ancestor in this very lifetime of yours!). The truth is that you have had to assume different roles in your previous lives, whether you are currently aware of it now or not. So you need not to bother asking about who your genealogical ancestors came from, because spiritually wise, such a search is quite useless and it may even become a distraction for your progress. The merits that the people who may (or may not be) your ‘ancestors’ had are not your own and you have no reason to be proud of (or to brag about) any accomplishments that those people may have achieved.

Besides, the people you currently call your father, your mother, your husband, your wife, your sibling, your children etc. have very likely played quite different roles in your previous lives! So why not consider yourself as one of the actors in this movies called life and take those people who currently play or have played a role in your present life for who they actually are ( that is, individual souls striving to achieve their respective goals?) What you need to do is to learn from them and assist them to the measure of possible, and then let them continue with their own chosen paths as independent souled entities. There is no esoteric reason to become obsessed or fixated with your biological ancestry because that is a sure way of losing your soul in materiality.

It is for this reason that I also fully align with the idea of cremation after death. Nobody is born with a piece of land reserved for him/her prior to birth, and therefore nobody should claims or be given the privilege to permanently occupy any piece of land after his/her death. The way you came in this land is the way you should go. Trying to do otherwise is simply holding yourself a prisoner in this material world. Ancient people knew this and that is why they always burned the bodies of their deceased ones. The custom of burial is a practice that was first noticed among the ancient Egyptians and then spread toward the whole Mesopotamia and beyond. I mean these people (the ancient Egyptians) had a weird custom of mummifying all deceased dignitaries of their societies such as the Pharaoh and others. Those people thought that the physical bodies of those people should be maintained intact for future use in the afterlife. Many of us have somewhat inherited versions of this belief system from the Judeo-Christian/Islamic traditions which still influence the minds and cultures of a lot of people till today.

It seems that only the people of oriental traditions generally had a healthier attitude and belief toward death. Those people (i.e. the oriental) accept the idea of death with equanimity, which is why I fully personally share their view on this. In many regions where African, Arabo-muslim, or Judeo-Christian traditions reign supreme, false beliefs and superstitions about the deads intoxicate people’s minds sometimes even up to insanity. You will find so many homeless and hungry people wandering around the city without food or shelter, while practically all the dead people have their own piece of land (graves) and which they are given the right to occupy indefinitely and tax free!

Have you noticed how in most cases, the cemeteries tend to occupy some of the best areas in town? This shows that the deads are given more respect and consideration in our current dominant systems than the living. To give an example, what is the point of keeping the skeletons of people who have died say since in the fifties? The fact is that practically nobody cares anymore about those people who died so long ago (including even their own biological descendants), and therefore why should they still occupy those much needed lands?

This simple observation is so revolting to me that I sometimes even contemplate the possibility of suing the State in the court of law for this colossal misuse of valuable landscape that could be better used by architects and engineers in building things like fountains, green spaces or nice real estates for the living population. Could it be that this generalized macabre mindset is an indication that we are currently living in a dying system and therefore we are being made to view death as more valuable than life? If we are to consider Hollywood movies which depict the walking deads as a scenario that is even remotely possible, then could it be said that we are somehow being deceived to build up an enormous army of future zombies in our world? Confused .

I don’t know what you good people out there have to say about this issue. But my current utopia looks something similar to this: all the deceased who did not explicitly choose cremation in their death wishes should be afforded the right to be MOMENTARILY buried freely for three to five years (so that their loved ones could mourn them and pay their last homage to them), after which time their rotten corpses should be removed from the graves and made to pass through the fire of public crematoriums so that only their respective remains (ashes) could be kept in different boxes somewhere for their relatives to collect and spread it in whatever river, lake or sea of their choosing.

Should the relatives, friends, supporters or devotees of a deceased person wish to prolong their mourning/homage for their deceased one, then they must be made to pay yearly taxes for keeping that lifeless corpse/skeleton on such a much needed land. The collected tax money can be used to assist the orphans, the elderly, the homeless and stuff like that. Failure to fulfill their fiscal duty must automatically result in their deceased ones being removed and queued for cremation so that the land they occupied as their graves can be freed to receive the new incoming deads. The cemetery itself must be situated somewhere far from town (preferably in a controlled environment) just as a preventative measure of keeping all potential zombies at bay! Smile

This is my current social utopia and I prefer to think that there are some legal advisors who are members of this forum. If that is so, then I beg you good sirs/madams to help me sharpen this utopia of mine and make it come true. Let’s try to elaborate together this law of the land! And why not even push it in our respective national constitutions?  

In brief, what we need in our societies is to celebrate more life than death. Any cultural, political or religious institution which focuses on death and insists on reminding/persuading people to PERPETUALLY worship/commemorate the deads (or scenes of death such as natural disasters, past wars, terrorism, genocides/holocaust, etc) and even encourage yearly memorials about those dark periods and/or organize pilgrimages to such places of death; those kinds of institutions frankly do not have their places among the societies of living and optimistic people.

This is the first fundamental idea to grasp about the subjects of the deads and 'ancestors'.

Before we can dig any deeper into this subject, what is your opinion about all this idea noman?
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-] The following 5 users Like John_Ly's post:
  • Admin, anushri, Derek, MOONBEARSPEAKS, noman
Share this post on :
Contentious post John_Ly but the more I read it, the more I like it. It will take a while before your ideas become generally accepted, especially in view of the teachings and practices of some of the established religious factions.

Guess readers could gain more insight into this if they read krya on kamaloka
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • John_Ly
Share this post on :
(08-21-2017, 08:16 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Contentious post John_Ly but the more I read it, the more I like it. It will take a while before your ideas become generally accepted, especially in view of the teachings and practices of some of the established religious factions.

Guess readers could gain more insight into this if they read krya on kamaloka

Very true what you said MBS. It will indeed take some time before old beliefs and supperstitions are dropped and new enlightened ones are accepted. But in this time and age of Aquarius, things are accelerating a lot more than expected, so nobody can predict with certainty the exact timeframe of any event horizon. 

The only way to be 100 % sure that no change will happen in one's life (or in the world in general) is by doing nothing. So any good action or initiative (as small as it may be) is always a contributing factor toward affecting positively the direction of our timeline.

Your pointing to the thread WHAT IS KAMALOKA? is also timely as there are many esoteric ideas about the various conditions in the afterlife being discussed in it and that readers may find helpful and interresting to reflect upon.

Now, I wish to think that what noman really wanted to ask in the title of his thread "is it right to pray to the ancestors" was rather "is it possible to talk to the deads? if yes, then is it wise to do so from a spiritual perspective?"

The answer to this question is both yes and no. It all depends on which stage of the afterlife the deceased person is in when being called upon. There are those who departed suddenly and unexpetedly while they still had some information to impart to their close relatives or friends. These people can be contacted if necessary in order to get the information they desperately wish to share but which they can't do because they no longer possess a working communication device (i.e. the physical body). 

The only way to contact such people is in the astral world (where they can still exist momentarily after their departure from this physical plane of existance). If you can astral travel consciously, then you can even meet them and get the information in an objective way. But if you can only astral travel unconsciously (like most people do), then the information can only reach your mind in a subjective way during your dream. Note that you do not need a medium at all for communicating with your loved ones who have recently departed (say since a month or so) because they are very likely still in the astral plane. All that is required is the affinity between the two of you. The more closer you were with each other, the easier the contact will be and the more difficult any negative entity can duplicate the astral form of that person in order to deceave you.

But once the soul of a deceased person has passed that momentary astral state and has already gone through the state that has been termed here kamaloka or other states beyond, then it is no longer possible to contact it. It is however, still possible to attune to (or to invoke) the spirit (not the soul) of that person for help or guidance, assuming the person himself had any spiritual credential during his past life down here to be able to assist anybody from the spiritual realm. This you can do through a devoted prayer, a ritual or simply through meditation (which is better). The kind of help you get after attuning to the spirit of your loved one comes in a form of you suddenly getting the feeling of peace of mind, reassurance, joy, and a sense of optimism and hope for the future. So this is not the kind of tangible results that some of those self-proclaimed mediums promise guillible people in order to extort their money (and even risk their psychic health to entities attachment/possession!)

Many devotees of some religious traditions (like the catholics or the hindus) like to make representations  of their spiritually high profile nominees such as the saints, the spiritual masters, etc (in the form of statues, photographs or icons) in order to help focus the mind while dialing their spirits during rituals or prayers. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with such a practice, as long as the symbol representing that spirit is not turned into an object of idolatry. Because the weaker minds will always tend to fall back to idolatry while using these symbols, that is why it is simply better to discourage them from using such symbols/representations but rather encourage them to train their minds in thinking abstractly, so that they can be able to attune to the spirits of their loved ones without the assistance of any physical representation.

I now hesitate to reveal another means of invoking the spirit of the deceased person, because not only it has many risks of deceptions, but also because it is susceptible of breading all sorts of superstitions and false beliefs about death. This method came to me in accidentally when I was about seventeen to eighteen years old when my mother passed away. After passing those few weeks in denial, I remember one day as I was washing my face in a tub, suddenly all the emotions I was repressing about my mother's death came down on me like a ton of briks. It was such a burst of sad emotions that lots of tears began to invuluntarily flow from my eyes. I lost touch with the outside environment and began calling her name with an astonishing certainty that she was hearing me and I was confidently expecting an answer from her. 

As I looked myself from the mirror which was just above the tub, behold, it wasn't me that I was seeing, but my mother! For some strange reason I did not get scared or run in panic when she begain talking to me audibly (like in a television screen) and telling me not to be worried about her, that she is doing fine where she is and that I should strive to better my life in whatever way possible. After I looked away when I heard someone knocking on the door, and by looking back at the mirror I saw myself again as it should be. She had dissapeared. I begain wondering about what just happened and thought it must have been some kind of hallucination. 

This and other ''weird'' events that happened in my life got me acquainted with the paranormal realities even before my spiritual awakening. So I can say from experience that as far as manifesting (reifying) the spirit form of a deceased person is concerned, it is not only the level of connection between the two of you that is necessary, but also your sincere desire to communicate and the amount of emotion that you shed which will give that spirit the needed substance to manifest. The more intense your emotion and desire, the more tangible the manifestation will be, so that in some extreme cases, it is even possible for the spirit to manifest in a physical body and communicate with you in a clear way that leaves no room for doubts afterward. But in most cases, such manifestation always leaves you with some doubts about its authenticity (and this is necessary for the preservation of freewill)

Ofcourse, as you can see, this habit of dialing the spirit of the deceased person or manifesting their spirit form is not an exercise you need to engage in continually because not only you will be disrupting them in their learning in other realms in order to come and listen to your childish nonsense, but you will be putting yourself in unforseen dangers of deception and psychic attacks by malevolent entities. Have you noticed how almost all of those people who allegedly communicate with the deads tend to look a bit insane in their thinking and behaviors? That is because those people venture too much in areas that is currently not their own. They become less and less grounded since they live in their own heads by listening to all those invisible creatures whispering lies in their ears.

So it is important to be careful about what you want because you may just get it! It is not necessary to contact the people who have already passed away unless there is some crucial information they may have and which cannot be obtained any other way. Otherwise, just stay clear from all those contact and learn your life lessons on this very physical world, through the physical people you meet on a daily basis. This is the safest advise you can get IMO.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Ly's post:
  • Derek, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
John-LY I definitely agree, especially about grave yards. A waste of land IMO.

I've always said--

When my body I leave
Cremate 'me'
Throw my ashes to the wind
It will be as if I've never been.

After all those whom I've known will also transition and within a 150 years - more or less - there will be no one left who might remember us.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
As I see it, the only people who derive benefit from graves, or more specifically, gravestones, are historical researchers. 
Yes, for writing purposes, I did some research in the 1990's about Knights Hospitallers of the Order of St John, and Knights Templar. I was able to find information on gravestones in two churchyards. The stones were 4/500 years old and still legible. So maybe the stones did serve a purpose. In more recent times we have records on micro-fiche/magnetic tape/computer/electronic records. Thus gravestones become redundant as historical records. 
After 400 years there will be no mortal remains to 'rise again' at Judgement Day, so IMO we can disregard that myth. Such historical-religious-scriptural writings that we do read, should IMO be regarded as allegorical rather than literal.

As regards the original question, previous posts have covered that most informatively.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :
Do you think our love just end until this life end?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Myspiritualgroup.com mobile app
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-14-2017, 04:14 AM)herbertrafael Wrote: Do you think our love just end until this life end?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Myspiritualgroup.com mobile app

Hello friend,

There is a thread on here in which the word 'love' is described as the most misused word etc.
It is not relevant to this current thread but I recommend that, for a better understanding of spiritual love, you read the whole of this thread.

True love is proven by sacrifice. 
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-06-2017, 05:24 PM)noman Wrote: Hi there,
Got a question about this thing people do. Praying the dead ancestors to ask their guidance, protection and wealth. 
Just wanna know what you guys think 'bout it. Is it a cool thing to do? what are the consequences of that if there's any?
tx

Would you call someone if you know the person is not close enough to hear you? And above all, would you feel the necessity to call them if you know they are not fit to help with your request? You would surely answer NO right?. 

Why think that when a person dies, he can now help his living family better. If so, then maybe we should make quick and die, so that from the invisible world we can help our friends and family who are here in the physical world. :Smile . That's suicide!  Our fellow dead humans are in a different dimension with its different rules. And what we call the higher spiritual beings or angelic beings in christian religion have their home in the invisible world. Then ask yourself, with their great virtues and power, why cannot they help us humans permanently? Because they are rules, certain laws in the way making this difficult. 

Contact with the deads is possible just like it is possible to make contact with native invisible souls dwelling in the invisible world. The contact is easier with souls which are near the physical plane. And it is very difficult or at least it requires a certain mind frequency change to be able to contact the beings in higher planes ( meaning those dwelling in regions of the universe where vibrations are much much higher than ours). This is to say that help exists. There is help in higher regions. There is a reason for hope, there is a reason for praying. But at the same time, we should not omit the fact that this hope is more realistic to those who change their vibrations to resonate with the spiritual beings. What I am trying to say is that the real help we need is not close, it is higher. I am also trying to suggest to simply focus on evolving, becoming better and better in order to reach that help, in order to contact the right invisible beings. 

It is a mistake to believe that dead people are all grouped in the same place in the invisible plane. Although they go past the same regions, some last longer in certain regions than others. Taking more time in a particular region in invisible world simply means that the person subtle body is taking a bit longer to disintegrate there. As some of us already know, we are only consciousness, but our consciousness gathers matter (body) around itself to manifest in a particular region of the universe. When one type of matter dies, our consciousness withdraws to the next more subtle matter (body) to keep expressing itself. This is why even when we sleep - which is a small death- our consciousness will mostly continue expressing itself through the astral body. At death, most people exist for a long time in their astral body. But this subtle body is also subjected to die (decompose, disintegrate) sooner or later. Then the consciousness (the real dead person) will find itself in the mental body. And this progress into higher regions will not be over until all these material bodies all die. Then only the dead may return back to the physical world,  or even not depending on his/her current evolution. 

Each subtle body does not decompose as quickly as the physical body. Each body is made of 7 layers.  There are 4 difficult layers to decompose ( linked to the 4 elements) and 3 clean layers which become the heaviest matter type of our next subtle body. But to save you from too much details, lets just say that the dead people go through a purification process, which is nothing but the death of each of those subtle bodies. And also, each subtle body may take more or less time if the person built clean subtle bodies through purification practices or acts during his physical life time.

It generally takes 40 days before the purification process starts for the dead people. Before the 40 days, the dead people are walking in an invisible region closest to ours. Esoteric may call it the <>. The dead people here cannot really tell, or differentiate, if they are dead or not. Because everything looks the same as in the physical world, they can see the living people, and all objects around which you an I still alive can see. Those who can consciously astral travel and who have met just deceased people, have noticed how disoriented (lost) they can become in their first days of new life.  The reason why we have 40 days wondering period is because of the state of our etheric body that is slowly decomposing, or leaving our dead physical body day by day. Our etheric body is what gives life to our physical body. And the reason why the body decomposes slowly day by day, is actually because of the slow leaving of the etheric body off the physical body. 

During this 40 days period, the dead can be contacted, and there is no good or bad about it. You can chat, to share information or to say bye. It is just foolish to contact the one who is just dead to ask him/her favors. :Smile . Poor dead guy, he/she just needs some guidance to understand his/her new situation! Also the crying we make is not to help the dead in any way, it is for ourselves, because it is difficult to see a fellow friend, partner or family member go. It is absolutely normal, we are humans, we have emotions.

After the 40 days, some circumstances I dont have to expose can make the dead people stay longer in this region close to the physical plane. Otherwise their consciousness naturally move on the buffer region where by his consciousness goes through a process called Kamaloka. Then continues moving up as time goes in higher regions. Id like to emphasize  the fact that we ( our consciousness) move on, but we leave behind a body which takes some time to decompose. Just like we leave a physical body decomposing in the grave when our consciousness is moved on in the astral world. We leave a subtle body behind which decomposes by itself while our consciousness has already moved on to the next planes. We call this a shell. For the physical body we would say it is  a corpus. Im detailing all this to make you see for yourself how deceiving it can be to think that we are contacting our dead friend or family member who died long ago. The shell may stay behind for quite a long time in the astral world but the real person is absent. Just like you may find bones in the grave, while the real person is no longer there.

There is however a connection between the real person (consciousness) and the remaining (the shell). In a way that the real person progresses slower in the higher regions if his/her shell is being used by some bad people trying to revive it and use it for your own needs, by some occult means. That is one reason why burning a physical body of the dead was known to be an effective way of freeing the person from any misuse by the bad witches. Worse if the etheric body has not fully gone out of the physical body ( meaning when the 40 days have not passed yet), occult organization may find use for such a shell (or even the bones). I am aware of a  spiritual community where the master died, it was only announced the disciples 40 days after his dead. Even in politics, there are cases where media was used to hide the death of some important individuals, making people believe that the person is in the hospital for many days fighting for his life while he is already long dead. 

Most of reports of people who have seen their grand father or grand grand, grand.... mother, are just shells of the deads. The astral shell, is real but it is only subconscious, Not self conscious. It simply act and reacts exactly like your long dead parent but it is not the real parent. That shell is the memory of the dead parent. Therefore it can tell you about his life, about your life when you were together alive. It can even reason like it used to when still in the physical world. But it cannot be creative. So next time you see your grand grand father, verify if it is really him, ask him a question which requires creativity. If he cannot answer you, it is definitely not him.  My point here to that we actually dont contact the long time dead people but only their shells. And we do not help the dead people by contacting their invisible shells. Those shell must be left alone to decompose so that the real person in higher regions may move on freely.

Or maybe we just have to leave the dead people alone Smile . And we should focus here and try to evolve. Especially in terms of ancestors, 99% chances are they are already reincarnated. Think about it, we are our ancestors. Once the world have understood that dead people cannot really help us and that we actually make their process harder by trying to contact them, then maybe superstitions around the subject will go, and maybe the dead people will thank us . Until then we are just pissing them off :Smile

There are in the invisible world many subconscious creatures, beings close to our worlds, created to serve, assist the visible world. To them our day to day prayers about food, money, pleasure and shelter goes naturally. They are even more willing to help when we consciously call them. There are ways to call the entity which provides what you want, but it does not come freely, so Id suggest you call the spiritual beings to bring to you what you need the most, love and wisdom, which only costs your own vices sacrifice. The rest of needs can be found here on earth.

Love and light
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 3 users Like krya's post:
  • Gerhard Botha, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger
Share this post on :
Hi and happy new year 2018 to everyone.
O my God! so much information :Smile
Sorry I'm only reading this now. And it's a lot to take I must admit.  I'm gonna have to read all that over again.

From all that is been said, I can only draw a conclusion that we end up becoming our own ancestors, funny but true Smile
And so it is useless to contact someone who is long time gone.

@John_ly, I like your opinion about the craves. A total waste of land. :Smile.  But because people are so emotionally attached to their dead loved ones, I don't think your idea could be accepted by many  anytime soon. If burning the dead is not just beneficial for saving lands, but also beneficial for the dead soul, then this is definitely the way to go. How did we go from cremating the dead to burying them. What happened?

Thx all for sharing your sharing. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes noman's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :
(08-21-2017, 07:50 PM)John_Ly Wrote: It is for this reason that I also fully align with the idea of cremation after death. Nobody is born with a piece of land reserved for him/her prior to birth, and therefore nobody should claims or be given the privilege to permanently occupy any piece of land after his/her death. The way you came in this land is the way you should go. Trying to do otherwise is simply holding yourself a prisoner in this material world. Ancient people knew this and that is why they always burned the bodies of their deceased ones. The custom of burial is a practice that was first noticed among the ancient Egyptians and then spread toward the whole Mesopotamia and beyond. I mean these people (the ancient Egyptians) had a weird custom of mummifying all deceased dignitaries of their societies such as the Pharaoh and others. Those people thought that the physical bodies of those people should be maintained intact for future use in the afterlife. Many of us have somewhat inherited versions of this belief system from the Judeo-Christian/Islamic traditions which still influence the minds and cultures of a lot of people till today.

It seems that only the people of oriental traditions generally had a healthier attitude and belief toward death. Those people (i.e. the oriental) accept the idea of death with equanimity, which is why I fully personally share their view on this. In many regions where African, Arabo-muslim, or Judeo-Christian traditions reign supreme, false beliefs and superstitions about the deads intoxicate people’s minds sometimes even up to insanity. You will find so many homeless and hungry people wandering around the city without food or shelter, while practically all the dead people have their own piece of land (graves) and which they are given the right to occupy indefinitely and tax free!

Have you noticed how in most cases, the cemeteries tend to occupy some of the best areas in town? This shows that the deads are given more respect and consideration in our current dominant systems than the living. To give an example, what is the point of keeping the skeletons of people who have died say since in the fifties? The fact is that practically nobody cares anymore about those people who died so long ago (including even their own biological descendants), and therefore why should they still occupy those much needed lands?

This simple observation is so revolting to me that I sometimes even contemplate the possibility of suing the State in the court of law for this colossal misuse of valuable landscape that could be better used by architects and engineers in building things like fountains, green spaces or nice real estates for the living population. Could it be that this generalized macabre mindset is an indication that we are currently living in a dying system and therefore we are being made to view death as more valuable than life? If we are to consider Hollywood movies which depict the walking deads as a scenario that is even remotely possible, then could it be said that we are somehow being deceived to build up an enormous army of future zombies in our world? Confused .

I don’t know what you good people out there have to say about this issue. But my current utopia looks something similar to this: all the deceased who did not explicitly choose cremation in their death wishes should be afforded the right to be MOMENTARILY buried freely for three to five years (so that their loved ones could mourn them and pay their last homage to them), after which time their rotten corpses should be removed from the graves and made to pass through the fire of public crematoriums so that only their respective remains (ashes) could be kept in different boxes somewhere for their relatives to collect and spread it in whatever river, lake or sea of their choosing.

Should the relatives, friends, supporters or devotees of a deceased person wish to prolong their mourning/homage for their deceased one, then they must be made to pay yearly taxes for keeping that lifeless corpse/skeleton on such a much needed land. The collected tax money can be used to assist the orphans, the elderly, the homeless and stuff like that. Failure to fulfill their fiscal duty must automatically result in their deceased ones being removed and queued for cremation so that the land they occupied as their graves can be freed to receive the new incoming deads. The cemetery itself must be situated somewhere far from town (preferably in a controlled environment) just as a preventative measure of keeping all potential zombies at bay! Smile

This is my current social utopia and I prefer to think that there are some legal advisors who are members of this forum. If that is so, then I beg you good sirs/madams to help me sharpen this utopia of mine and make it come true. Let’s try to elaborate together this law of the land! And why not even push it in our respective national constitutions?  

In brief, what we need in our societies is to celebrate more life than death. Any cultural, political or religious institution which focuses on death and insists on reminding/persuading people to PERPETUALLY worship/commemorate the deads (or scenes of death such as natural disasters, past wars, terrorism, genocides/holocaust, etc) and even encourage yearly memorials about those dark periods and/or organize pilgrimages to such places of death; those kinds of institutions frankly do not have their places among the societies of living and optimistic people.

This is the first fundamental idea to grasp about the subjects of the deads and 'ancestors'.

Before we can dig any deeper into this subject, what is your opinion about all this idea noman

When I watched this video, the above post by John came into my mind. Thought to share it here. 

https://www.facebook.com/BeInspiredAspir...276394708/
[-]
  •
Share this post on :