RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook
]]>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the world really controlled by the Illuminati Conspiracy?
Hello @anushri, thanks so much for your response! I'm not always able to clearly explain my reasoning or the intentions behind my words or actions, but I'm going to try my very best to lol. I definitely find your response not only insightful, but very interesting. I completely understand what you are saying and it does makes sense. I also apologize in advance to the Admin's because I realize to respond, I will be somewhat off-topic from the Illuminati but I wasn't sure of where to place it.

I'm not sure if I included it in my original post or not but I am very new in terms of enlightenment, not that I'm even sure how all of that is gauged. However, I had wondered through life quite empty and depressed for a very long time and it was often due to the fact that I was in between beliefs. What I mean by that is that I had never really been able to establish a belief or belief system of my own - in a world that deemed that so important. While everyone else in my life seemed to know exactly what they believed in, I didn't. Due to my sexuality and due to the religion that I was raised in, I was always taught the reasons in which people go to hell, what's allowed and what is not. So I pretty much had lived 30 years in absolute fear. I tried very hard to make those beliefs my own, and to trust in them, but it never settled in my soul. It was when I finally started to realize what I believed in for myself, that I started finding the path towards freedom which has inevitably lead me to spirituality and awakening. I suppose what I am saying is that I truly do have firm beliefs on certain subjects, but I do accept and realize that it is not always healthy or beneficial to myself. So where do I even begin in trying to rid myself of firm beliefs that I firmly believe in, and instead begin to trust in the greater good, etc.? I'm not sure if it's something that will change automatically, the further into my path I journey and the more I learn and evolve or if there is something that I need to do myself.

As for Genetic Engineering, I have heard lots about it, but I'm not sure that I've heard of Vibration Engineering at metaphysical level at all, though I will definitely be researching this tonight. Lastly as for what you said, "So please be aware of what you feed into your mind  because the mind (esp. of a woman) is an extremely powerful creator!" - this speaks VOLUMES to me because I've definitely had the unfortunate lifelong experience of feeding negativity into my mind and creating more negativity in my life. I never realized how powerful the mind truly was until I found spirituality.

I sincerely thank you for taking time out to respond to me because this truly gives me lots to think about and I will try to back away from the "firm beliefs"

Sorry for such a long response,

L&L,

Mali

L & L!
[-] The following 4 users Like muyyMaL's post:
  • admin, Skytiger, anushri, MOONBEARSPEAKS
(01-09-2018, 02:51 AM)muyyMaL Wrote: (...)

Hello Mali.

I see a little of myself in your statements
I my self was very confusing with the subjects I was bringing up to the group at first, maybe a little now too I dont know lol.

You're a seeker. You will find all the answers you put your will into.

The spiritual journey is full of phases. Its important to never give up, my advice, dont give up. No matter how this journey can bring out of u, do not give up.

Great wisdom is gain thru facing our inner darkness, our shadow side..
Theirs much to say about it. but you can check it out a little bit more, if you wish to.

I also always recommand to take a look at the library page on this forum, books, theirs great informations, great confusions about topics of God, the Creator, sometimes as well but its only for us to battle our mind and seek more.

Many tests on the journey, for the best.

Sending you lots of support on your journey. Keep you mind on check Smile
 - S  
[-] The following 3 users Like lunabee's post:
  • admin, muyyMaL, Uzumaki_Jesse
(01-13-2018, 06:16 PM)lunabee Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 02:51 AM)muyyMaL Wrote: (...)

Hello Mali.

I see a little of myself in your statements
I my self was very confusing with the subjects I was bringing up to the group at first, maybe a little now too I dont know lol.

You're a seeker. You will find all the answers you put your will into.

The spiritual journey is full of phases. Its important to never give up, my advice, dont give up. No matter how this journey can bring out of u, do not give up.

Great wisdom is gain thru facing our inner darkness, our shadow side..
Theirs much to say about it. but you can check it out a little bit more, if you wish to.

I also always recommand to take a look at the library page on this forum, books, theirs great informations, great confusions about topics of God, the Creator, sometimes as well but its only for us to battle our mind and seek more.

Many tests on the journey, for the best.

Sending you lots of support on your journey. Keep you mind on check Smile

Omg @Lunabee, thank you sooo much! Ahh I had written a pretty long response and hit a button and deleted the entire thing...sooo let me start over again lol. -sigh- You're response has very literally lifted my spirit and it feels good to know that I'm not alone in sometimes feeling confused about certain subjects at first lol. It's crazy but your entire response reminds me of myself because it's totally something I would say lol.

But there is one line that you wrote that I will always and forever carry with me, "You're a seeker. You will find all the answers you put your will into." It's so simple, but my God it resonates deep in my spirit. Whenever I feel lost or stagnant, I will remember this. So I truly thank you. I can definitely see that the spiritual journey is full of phases but thankfully MSG is not like the "world" in the sense where you're judged for not being where others are and I need to remember that. I'm really lucky to have found a place with such wonderful and understanding souls, where I can just be myself. You are so right, so I will never give up no matter how hard or confusing it may become at times.

I honestly don't believe I've even heard of 'our shadow side' but you know me, as soon as I finish this post I'll be off to look it up. Honestly, maybe the universe has used you as a vehicle to place me back on the right path. Somehow I really feel like I need to know about our inner darkness or shadow side, I feel like I'm just supposed to. Every time I visit MSG, I get so caught up in all the awesome posts that I never even realized there was a library page. That's so awful of me lolll. I'm going to check that out tonight too because I read non-stop.

I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart. You're amazing!

L&L,
Mali
[-] The following 2 users Like muyyMaL's post:
  • lunabee, admin

test