RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Kundalini
I am practicing this. I have gone through transformation and obtained understanding. Any advice or personal experience or just general chat? Would love to get as much info as possibleSmile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
(04-16-2018, 09:16 PM)lmt83 Wrote: I am practicing this. I have gone through transformation and obtained understanding. Any advice or personal experience or just general chat? Would love to get as much info as possibleSmile

What is Kundalini?

I know I could google it, but for the sake of conversation.

Welcome; by the way.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
It’s a belief system that’s from Buddhist concepts. But like most follows mirrors aspects of most religions.

[-]
  •
(04-22-2018, 10:24 PM)lmt83 Wrote: It’s a belief system that’s from Buddhist concepts. But like most follows mirrors aspects of most religions.

Please be more specific friend.

peace

[-]
  •
Well I’m kinda here to get more info from others on things i don’t know.
[-]
  •
(04-22-2018, 11:58 PM)lmt83 Wrote: Well I’m kinda here to get more info from others on things i don’t know.
And I am here for similar reasons. You say you have e received understanding yet do not care to divulge further?

That's okay.

What would you care to discuss friend?

peace

[-] The following 2 users Like popsthebuilder's post:
  • Skytiger, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Hi there. Welcome to the group. 
you have asked, "Any advice or personal experience or just general chat?" 
we have plenty them. All of us. Including you of course. 

My personal experience so far: I have, what is called, awakened to truth and light a year ago now. I have had my awakening after meeting someone who had a magical aura. I cant really describe it. But ya, circonstances, after our meeting and the short period of time we spent together, plenty of synchronicities and signs were happening. I felt guided to look up about mysteries, soul mates, and more, online. So I did. All the informations Ive found were waking me up little by little. More synchronicity, more truth coming out, about our relation with the Divine, the unvierse and all, and my awakening happened. Ive found this forum. and shared my fresh experience : HIIII I AWAKENEDD!!! I UNDERSTAND NOW THE ILLUSION!! THE TRUTH!!. 
not exactly like that actually. 
But ya. Awakening bring a better understanding of our life, whatever surrounds us and more. An awakening is always a beautiful experience. In my case, I felt saved. I always say, I was in pretty low place..

Im happy you had your awakening and that you are experiencing the kundalini. 
I dont have much 'knowledgable' informations that could describe the stages and how someone experiences the kundalini. I believe its similar for all of us. But it could be different. For me, its something I feel. I feel it rising. As I have gone thru lots. lotssss. of transformations (yes in a small period of 12 months) it rises up stronger and stronger. 
It feels good. But yet, I'm not sure how to describe it. 

We all have our blockages, past wounds and hurts, challenges and dreams. I believe that going further in the journey We are able to meet our heart's true desire, what really matters. What ever is holding us back from living our truth in harmony, what it takes to manifest our dreams will surface and then we are able to dive in thru transformations, death and rebirth. 
In my case, lots of ego work lately. Ego is soo sneaky. And im learning to live and see my life unconditionally, without condition. And of course always learning new things about love, hope, faith the Universe and all. 

I see spirituality as a never ending process, which is the beauty of it. Also see the whole process as 'a game' where one must always level up. It can get harder at times but, you must level up!

thats my sharing Smile

This group has helped me much. You can find, in the archives many informations about ones journey and philosophical, esoteric, knowledge. Theres also a library top left 'books' (please everyone, share your books) that could help you or give you clues about your pathway.

good luck!
 - S  
[-] The following 2 users Like lunabee's post:
  • Ahadi Soul, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Hello Everyone, I'd like to caution you all to be careful when diving into things you know nothing about. Spirituality takes long and hard work and it doesn't just happen overnight. You need to be cautious with fake spiritual posers getting you to feed into the idea that you can awaken in simple steps. A lot of the kundalini teachers are actually possessed. Follow your Spirit and awaken the proper way! You have been warned. x3x10
[-]
  •
I have known Moonbear speaks for some years and always value his opinions and advice. The advise he gives now to both moving into the unknown areas of esoterica and choosing a teacher wisely are good. Unfortunately the world is full of false prophets and people teaching what they don’t understand. I do teach, but I don’t call myself a teacher, I impart what knowledge I have to others but still consider myself to be a student.
I was once told never to confuse information with knowledge. Information can be gained from books, the internet and listening to others, knowledge comes only when that information is used. The following is for your information, but it is based on my knowledge.
Kundalini is Sanskrit word meaning the coiled one. It is a form of primal energy (shakti) said to be located at the base of the spine. It can be described as a coiled female serpent, a serpent goddess sleeping in the base chakra.
Reference to Kundalini and comparable energies can be found in Tantric Buddhism, Taoism, Gnostic mystical tradition, and some Native American teachings.  
An image of a rising snake in the body is significant in the esoteric art of many cultures.
The capacity to intensify and raise energy in the body has been explored for thousands of years and is a natural human potential. It has comparisons with the Chi energy of the Taoist culture and can also be described as the ‘vital essence’
I first learned about Chi when I was studying martial arts through a meditation called Mocoso, which is basically a breath meditation designed to ‘awaken the coiled serpent’ and use the energy thus released to increase strength, tolerance of pain, etc. This vital energy resides in us all and has various names given to it, Chi and Kundalini being just a few. It can be as dangerous as it is good. It is a primal energy and once raised and controlled it can be used for good and bad depending on the heart of the practitioner.
I have used this energy to help me through some very bad times in my life.
It is an energy which transcends the physical, through the mystical to the divine. It has been described by some as that which God breathed into Adam to give him life. It is present in all living things.
Kundalini can be raised during Yoga practises where the aim is to awaken the serpent and raise her up, through the spine to the crown chakra. In doing this she will pass through the other five main chakras awakening each and so effect a change in the practitioner.
There are many Kundalini schools using various methods to awaken the serpent. Yoga seems to be the most popular and possibly one of the safer methods, others use deep meditation and Pranayama (breathing), and chanting. The awakening is often accompanied by feelings of bliss, enlightenment and a strange altered awareness or consciousness. Sometimes the awakening can be frightening as the changes that occur can be negative as well as positive.
It is very important to ground ones self after practice, usually all that is needed is a drink of water and a biscuit.

[-] The following 1 user Likes johngefnir's post:
  • Ahadi Soul
@johngefnir

I was once told never to confuse information with knowledge. Information can be gained from books, the internet and listening to others, knowledge comes only when that information is used. The following is for your information, but it is based on my knowledge. 

John, I cannot remember whether you were present when I passed this around to a class in Tywyn but it seems relevant to your above point - indeed to the whole of your post.

DATA - something assumed or observed, from which conclusions can be inferred.

INFORMATION – learning gained from the acquisition and assimilation of data.

KNOWLEDGE – all that has been perceived or grasped by the mind’s processing of that information; enlightenment.

WISDOM – the power of judging the soundest course of action, based on knowledge, understanding and experience.

BALANCE – mental and emotional stability; harmony with everything as a result of acquired wisdom.

SPIRITUALITY – Knowledge and awareness of the spirit or the soul, as distinguished from the body or material matters. Through commitment to a spiritual path, we seek awareness and understanding of the responsibilities and obligations concomitant with our status as spirits - individuated essences of Creator and Creation.

IMMORTALITY – Living or lasting forever unto infinity.

By engagement and linking of intellectual knowledge and wisdom with the instinctive awareness of existence on vibrational levels other than the earth plane, so the awareness and understanding of matters relating to the supra-normal connection, evolve beyond the human, physical experience, into an existential-reality which we term spirituality. Whilst living on the earth plane, we can most readily engage with this higher vibrational level through the practice of

CONTROLLED, PROGRAMMED MEDITATION.

Raising of the kundalini is a primary stage of working progressively with all aspects of the chakras and can provide access to one’s internal, spiritual evolution.

@johngefnir
It is very important to ground ones self after practice, usually all that is needed is a drink of water and a biscuit

Would you agree, John, a strong and effective way of grounding is to visualise the energy connection from the base chakra to the next lower chakra(s) ?

For info, see several threads and posts elsewhere among the thousands available on MSG.   

L & L 
MBS                                  
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Ahadi Soul