RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

LIFE
What is Life but a reflection of a souls dream?

7/10/2008
8:30 pm
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • siahgv, MOONBEARSPEAKS
That's quite a thought, Skytiger.

What is the difference between a thought and a dream? x
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
One happens when your awake.
The other happens when your asleep.
Heart
[-]
  •
I must add, IMO when our body is asleep, our soul often returns to our true home of spirit. We refresh ourselves there, remembering we are the soul within, not the body without.  Heart
[-]
  •
Are you suggesting they are one and the same thing except that one is a function of the conscious and the other of the subconscious?

After all, one's conscious thoughts can come and go, only to be forgotten. Likewise, the dreams come and, on awakening, are mostly forgotten; Unless of course, one masters the mental discipline of training one's mind to remember both thoughts and dreams.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
I am saying the soul experiences life in a body to learn things, on earth and other worlds.
Each planet is a ‘school’ we learn in.
Earth is our current school. We have much to learn here, and have learned much here in different incarnations.
Eventually we will graduate Earth School, and pick another school/planet.

We never stop learning IMHO.
[-]
  •
Perhaps calling the body your current suit, might be easier to understand.
[-]
  •
Once upon a time, a king who ruled 7 kingdoms gave birth. To make sure the child becomes as courageous, pure and wise and loving as him, the king thought about training the child the hard way. He gave him a difficult task. He asked his wife in front of all servants and warriors of the seven kingdoms:

"Loving wife, I know you make cloths for me, now I ask you to give my child the best and most expensive of your clothing materials. He will grow learning only one thing: how to keep those cloths clean.  But he will need the help of all people in all 7 kingdoms. I ask everyone here to teach my child how to keep those cloths cleans. Every time he will make the cloths dirty or when he will damage them, buy him the same but new cloth. Give him endless trials until he manages to keep his cloths clean. As long as my child cannot keep his cloths clean over a period of 12 months, he will not be worthy to called a king"

And so the child grew up, failures after failures. He became a strong prince for who life was just a school. 

You can translate this story in many ways. But when I was writing it, I had the following in mind:
The child parents are celestial parents.
The 7 kingdom are the different spiritual worlds
The child cloths are his subtle bodies. 
The new cloths after damaged cloths is reincarnation. 

The child is you and me. We are giving different cloths to take care of, we are giving endless trials to learn how to keep them clean. our bodies dies, then we are giving another change with new bodies, new memory. We are not the cloth. We survive without cloths, we continue to live after death or when sleeping.

Love and light.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
I agree.
We never die, only our bodies die.
[-]
  •
(05-11-2019, 04:10 PM)krya Wrote: Once upon a time, a king who ruled 7 kingdoms gave birth. To make sure the child becomes as courageous, pure and wise and loving as him, the king thought about training the child the hard way. He gave him a difficult task. He asked his wife in front of all servants and warriors of the seven kingdoms:

"Loving wife, I know you make cloths for me, now I ask you to give my child the best and most expensive of your clothing materials. He will grow learning only one thing: how to keep those cloths clean.  But he will need the help of all people in all 7 kingdoms. I ask everyone here to teach my child how to keep those cloths cleans. Every time he will make the cloths dirty or when he will damage them, buy him the same but new cloth. Give him endless trials until he manages to keep his cloths clean. As long as my child cannot keep his cloths clean over a period of 12 months, he will not be worthy to called a king"

And so the child grew up, failures after failures. He became a strong prince for who life was just a school. 

You can translate this story in many ways. But when I was writing it, I had the following in mind:
The child parents are celestial parents.
The 7 kingdom are the different spiritual worlds
The child cloths are his subtle bodies. 
The new cloths after damaged cloths is reincarnation. 

The child is you and me. We are giving different cloths to take care of, we are giving endless trials to learn how to keep them clean. our bodies dies, then we are giving another change with new bodies, new memory. We are not the cloth. We survive without cloths, we continue to live after death or when sleeping.

Love and light.
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-]
  •