RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Lion's gate portal 8/8/2018
There has been a lot of talk about the lion's gate portal on 8th August these days. It's significance is being discussed among many spiritual practitioners who are participating and encouraging others to participate in this phenomenal event. 
Some say...
"The Lionsgate Portal is considered a gateway into the heavens and into higher realms of consciousness. During this time, higher frequency energies from the star, Sirius are beamed down onto Earth, in order to help advance the human race and raise the consciousness of the planet."

I wonder if anyone here in this group knows anything about this or its effects and would like to share with us.
Your contribution to this thread would be appreciated.

Thanks.
_/\_
[-]
  •
You can go online and find several topics about the Lions Gate.
https://www.elephantjournal.com/2018/07/...august-11/

The above is interesting.

The Gate opened on July 26 and will close August 11th according to the site above.

There are many other sites about Lions Gate. I used google to find them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • anushri
Every year on August 8th, the Lionsgate Portal is activated and concentrated beams of high frequency energy are sent down to Earth.
This high frequency light energy can help to activate and awaken the third eye and heart chakras, bringing about spiritual awakenings, healings, heart openings and more.
This year 2018, is a number 11 year so this Lionsgate Portal holds the vibration of 8-8-11.
In numerology, 11 is a powerful number of spiritual awakenings, and 8 represents, power and strength.
Together the vibration of 8-8-11 is going to help us awaken our true power, and will guide us to find our strength no matter what has been happening.
Since the Blood Moon Eclipse in July, we have been called to shed and release so we can let go of everything that is weighing us down. This year’s Lionsgate Portal will help this shedding process, and will awaken us to a high level of understanding.

The Lionsgate Portal is considered a gateway into the heavens and the higher realms of consciousness. During this time, higher frequency energies from the star, Sirius are beamed down to Earth, in order to help advance the human race and raise the consciousness of the planet.
The Lionsgate Portal is activated every year on August 8th when the Sun, Sirius, and the Earth move to specific points in the sky.

The Lionsgate Portal involves three key players; the Sun, the Earth, and the star Sirius.
Sirius has long been known as our ‘Spiritual Sun’ and is revered by many ancient cultures as a place of higher consciousness.
Sirius aligns in Orion’s belt, the Sun is in the constellation of Leo (hence the name Lionsgate), and together our physical Sun and spiritual Sun beam down to Earth, activating these higher frequencies.
Although the rising of Sirius and the Sun happens during the first week of the month, the 8th of August is still considered the most auspicious and the most significant date of this portal because it is when the Sun and the Earth align directly opposite each other.
During this time it is easier to access higher realms, and receive messages from angels, messengers, and your loved ones on the other side. It is also a favourable time for healing deep seated wounds, and opening both the heart chakra and third eye.

Many ancient Shamanic tribes also believe that Sirius is the gateway to heaven inhabited by beings of a higher frequency, and that our souls go there once we leave our physical bodies.
Even though Lionsgate happens on August 8th, it is actually set in motion in July.
On July 4, the energy of the Sun and Sirius align. Both these stars are very far away, but looking up at the sky, it appears that they merge into one another.
The merging of their energies was seen as very auspicious and was considered a time where our Sun would fuse with the energy of Sirius in order to increase its energy and level of frequency.
For all of July, the ancients watched our Sun get swallowed by the magnificent Sirius, and it was believed at this time that our Sun experienced a type of death.
The ancients would watch as these two heavenly bodies would appear as one, and would wonder what secrets and messages Sirius would be whispering to our Sun.
Then in the first week of August, Sirius and the Sun would rise again as separate stars. This again was an auspicious time and represented a grand rebirth, this high-frequency energy is received mainly through the heart chakra and third eye.
It is common around the time of the Lionsgate Portal to receive heart healings, heart openings, and third-eye awakenings.
Because this energy is so easily accessible, doing rituals and working on your heart and third eye chakras can be extremely effective and potent at this time. It is also a powerful time to do release work to help clear away any blockages that may be present.
Even though the heart and third eye chakras are always activated around the time of the Lionsgate Portal, in 2018, it also seems that the chakra at the back of our neck is also going to be activated.
This little-known chakra is called the Cerebellum Chakra, and is extremely sensitive to psychic energies and empathic energies. Empaths are on the rise on Earth, and this is because we desperately need more love, empathy, compassion, and understanding.
The greater message for Lionsgate 2018 is to embrace these empathic qualities and to think how we can use them to help serve the planet.
We live in a world where showing empathy is not always encouraged, but if the Sirian waves can tell us anything, it is that love reigns supreme.
The more we can love through our pain and sorrows, the more we can forgive, the more we can open our hearts to the beings we share this planet with, the greater the chance we have to create a better world for ourselves and each other.
Loving is really about accepting one another, and trusting that even though we may have different values, and different ways of life, we are all here on our own unique journey and we are all here to teach and show each other the way.
We were all chosen to be born on Earth to help the planet, to help our fellow humans, and to remember, even though we are constantly distracted by our differences, that we are all one and the same.
We are here for a unique journey, a journey to find love, to find ourselves, and to leave this planet in better shape than when we found it. We don’t have to do anything heroic, all we need to do is find our way to the truth. For when you arrive at the seed of truth that lives within us all and crack it open,  you will find love, truth and happiness.
[-] The following 3 users Like johngefnir's post:
  • anushri, Skytiger, Gerhard Botha
Dear Johngefnir and Skytiger,

Thank you very much for your contributions to this thread. 

As far as Love is concerned, we really need to understand what type of Love is always referred to during spiritual discussions because love has different meanings to different people.

I think Love pours out of a Healed heart, not from the wounded one. A painful heart can never love. It requires healing first. Once it is healed, it becomes strong enough to withstand any pain. I believe the Cosmic Truth gives birth to Cosmic Justice which gives birth to the Cosmic Balance which results in peace and love. The reverse has been proved wrong quite often in 3D world until the realisation has been achieved. 

For example - a woman/child who has been ruthlessly raped and suffered brutal physical, mental abuses for several years and yet has not been given justice. Will she still have some love towards her rapists and abusers and forgive them? We all seek justice to achieve a balance and we practice to have a balance in order to do justice to the purpose of our lives. 

_/\_
[-]
  •
I fear we digress slightly to talk of love, maybe we should start a new post, but at the risk of getting a slapped wrist I will continue.
Certainly there are different types of love, that of a parent for a child, that of friends, that of brothers and sisters, and of course the love of a husband or wife for their partner. The strange thing is that it is possible to love someone without liking them, and vice versa. 
When you cited the case of rape victims, do not confuse forgiveness for love. One can forgive without loving, but where true love is concerned there is no cause or need for forgiveness. A mother loves her child no matter what that child does. 
Jesus said that we should love our neighbour as ourselves. If we can't love ourselves we cannot love others, but when we talk of energies of love and light we are not talking of the kind of love we encounter here in the physical world, we are talking of an archetypal, primordial connection which can only be described as love as we have no other words to do it justice. This is the love of our creator who wants us all to understand our purpose. The Lionsgate is a gift which comes every year. It is for everyone, not just a few. The energy will invigorate, rejuvenate, heal and cleanse not just the spirit but the body also. 
We have just finished a short ritual drawing down the energy through our cerebellum chakra. 
We all need help on our spiritual journey. We all need help to understand love and forgiveness so we can give and receive both. Part of a Christian blessing has the words, 'The Love of God, which passeth all understanding.' Here it is saying that we cannot understand, or describe Divine Love in human terms. 

The Love of God, which passeth all understanding, be with you all. From this day forth and for evermore. Amen.
[-]
  •
Interesting stuff

To me the number 11 signifies unity of all minus those who knowing turn from the Light.

8 Is a reference to the end of days, or rather the new beginning of life as a whole.

I actually received faith in GOD in August of 2011.

This year marks my 8th in belief.

There is more to this. Maybe I can go into more detail later.

peace

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post:
  • johngefnir
Smile 
Yes, Johngefnir and other contributors, there are already several threads on the subject of Love - see below

Type 'love' into Search panel at top right of home page, they are all there.  [Image: smile.gif]

MEDITATION, SELF-LOVE, INTROSPECTION & CREATIVITY TO HEAL THE SOUL!
The power of True Love.
Giving and Receiving love
Love Chocolate?
True love is proven by sacrifice.

L & L
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
(08-09-2018, 03:20 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote: Interesting stuff

To me the number 11 signifies unity of all minus those who knowing turn from the Light.

8 Is a reference to the end of days, or rather the new beginning of life as a whole.

I actually received faith in GOD in  August of 2011.

This year marks my 8th in belief.

There is more to this. Maybe I can go into more detail later.

peace

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk
Thank you for sharing this with us. There is a rather profound significance with these numbers for you. I hope yesterday was a special day for you.
May you walk in light always.
[-]
  •