RegisterLogin with Google+

Looking for Information
Hello again Jessica
I find your response informative in more ways than one. Perhaps as much by what is not there as what is.
Can you tell us anything since 2010?
Have you, as an angel, come among us with a specific purpose, a given task?
There are several points in my last post which pose questions as to how you, as an angel, fit into the scheme of incarnation as many of us understand it.
I have made a quick visit to ashtarcommandcrew.net and intend to visit there again very soon. However, to quote from your first post, I am still learning to become a lightworker and also learn to channel, communicate with my angelic friends and family and my spirit guides. suggests to me that, on that website, you are not finding what you are looking for and, that perhaps you are looking for help on ‘our’ site.
You may note that I am described on my posts as a ‘Moderator;’ this does not indicate that I am in any way different from, or superior to, or more spiritually advanced than, any other contributor to our forum, only that I have more time to be involved than many others.
Therefore. I ask you, please, do not desert us now that you have found us. Please favour us with your first-hand knowledge and experience of the Angelic Realms; many of us seek that communication during our efforts at profound, spiritual meditation; some of us achieve a connection with those we term our spiritual guides; some of us live in the certainty that we are helped and guided in our work. Any assistance you can bring to any of us, as we tread our chosen pathways, will be received with humble gratitude.
MOON BEAR SPEAKS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi everyone, I have been told I am supposed to teach and give out information to people that are interested in spirituality and who are awakening in the new and full consciousness with third eye open with psychic abilities. I also get information from my friend Aniela who is connected with the angels and is the niece of archangel Michael. She is in Finland and teaching too. She is on facebook as Aniela Michaela. She was once Marylin Monroe, Mona Lisa, and has lots of information to share too. She is a very old soul. She is the twin flame of Judas Iscariot of the bible. Lots of misconceptions and lies about him are stated in the bible. He is the mentor and best friend of Jesus. I have been told James the Lesser and Judah Ischariot did the betrayal of Jesus back then. I am planning on getting 5D remote healing surgery and information about my life which helps immensely by Mother God in Mt. Shasta California. She is very interesting and connected with the Galactic Federation of Light and the angels and ascended masters. She works daily and has lots of positive testimonials on her website. http://www.lovehaswon.org/. She is looking for donations to help further her work in helping people ascend to the 5th dimension and beyond. You can find her videos on youtube when you search for mother god and the first contact ground crew team. There's lots of high energy vibrations now coming from the galactics, sun, and Lion's Gate that comes every year around end July beginning August. I am also planning on getting information too from Lee Ann Somers https://leeannsomers.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/lee-ann-somers-a10962a. She is a light worker in Florida near me and is offering 1hr sessions for 100 dollars. Other helpful sites that can help anyone that is on their spiritual journey is http://sananda.website/ and http://in5d.com/. Good channeled information is there for people to look at and is alternative news.

Hope this post helps and wish everyone a great week.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi Jessica,
Angels are welcomed in this website too.
The title of your post says "Looking for information". I'm just not sure if it is you looking for information? or are you suggesting answers to us?

I notice that you've been including one or more websites urls in each of your new new reply for a question. Too many external websites included in a post in the way you are doing unfortunately violets the website rules. But I assume you didn't know. Now that you know just refrain from including so many website links in each of your posts. Or you will look like a spammer advertising for his/her clients, which is the image you are displaying currently.

Finally, I have to ask. Do you have strong reasons to believe what your psychic friends said about you. Have you done few investigation to check if it at least what your friends said makes any sense for you. Or are you simply accepting their statement since they are "Connected to God and the angels"?

You will probably sense doubt in this reply of mine, because yes it is true I do doubt. But this is just my problem, to doubt and review a little bit on everything I hear, read, think and feel. I have no faith on my lower nature at all. It betrays me all the time. So I decided to drop everything and to name the truth what is nothing else but the universe principles. Principles are universal symbols which do not belong to time and space and so they can't change. They remain eternal and worth considering. I will suggest to you to review your friends information about you against the principles. Or at least it would be wise to wait till you can prove for yourself that you are indeed an incarnation of an angel before you can openly declare to be one.

I wish you could read this with an open mind. Feel free to reject my advice, but not if it makes sense to your consciousness.

Maybe I'm not a clairvoyant, but if you need a second opinion to check the validity of what your friends have told you, you never know, I maybe have a psychic tool to help you see for yourself. If nature has brought you around here for this, you can private message me.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Love and Light to you Jessica.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Sorry Krya for posting a lot of links. I didn't know about not being allowed to add links. Just wanted to share information with spiritual people who want to know about the Galactic Federation of Light angels and ascended masters. I am on here looking for information about who I am and what I am doing for the communities around me.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thank you Jessica. And Thank God you taken what I said with an open mind. Smile

We will be pleased to hear from you about the the Galactic Federation of Light angels.

All members here are kind anought to share with thier knowledge too. Should you want to ask anything.

Hope to read from you soon. Smile
Love and light.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
You a great teacher Krya, i founded in myself the the my ego want to copy my spirituality and that ego can be very sensitive and get offended easily. I am giving ego over ( letting go) .

This is a great site to learn Jessica , we are all on a journey, i am personally seeking for truth, i don't trust my ego lol. ( i see my ego and my lower nature as the same )

here is a some writhing of Krya that help me:

Since I was born, I observed there's always been a day and a
night.

Today I wake up in the morning trusting there will be a
night.

Since I was a child I learned that 2+2 = 4

Today I trust that no matter what, 2+2 will always give me a 4.

what does't change can't lie. What does't lie can be
trusted.

The principles don't change, so the principles can be
trusted.

What does't change is the spirit, therefore can be trusted.

Change is the result of time and space. The spirit doesn't
exist in time and space, but in eternity.

and in eternity is no change.

Human soul is constantly changing as it is living its time.
Therefore can't be trusted.

Anyone in whom the animal soul is more active
than the spirit cannot be trusted
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Share this post on :