RegisterLogin with Google+

MAGIC
your thread "THE DANGER OF ASTRAL TRAVEL AND HOW TO TRAVEL SAFELY" is also helpful (till havent done all readings MOONBEARSPEAKS have suggested me)

Ill wait patiently for guidance thru my higher self.
Im not in a hurry anyway. And I believe im on the right track.

now if you have any adviced on how to nurture your higher self. would be much appreciated Angel
 - S  
[-] The following 1 user Likes lunabee's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
Thank you krya, for the clearest, most lucid explanation of the differentiation between the dimensional levels. I would say that, whilst I had some understanding of this, I never could have offered such an explanation. 
MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(03-30-2017, 11:36 AM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Thank you krya, for the clearest, most lucid explanation of the differentiation between the dimensional levels. I would say that, whilst I had some understanding of this, I never could have offered such an explanation. 
MBS

Thank you MoonB. Happy it helps.
I admit that dimensions may be complex concepts. This term is mostly used by our official scientists, but the metaphysicians will mostly use the word Planes of existence. These 2 concepts may seem the same but not quite. When an esoteric or metaphysicians speak of planes, he means a combination of 2 or more dimensions. For example, the physical plane is the 1st, 2rd and 3rd dimension all together. The etheric plane as the 3D & 4D, The astral plane as the 4D & 5D, the mental plane is the 5D & 6D, the causal plane is the 6D & 7D, the buddic plane is the 7D & 8D, the atmic is 8D, 9D and 10D. The last always looks like the first. Like a baby have a lot in common to the old. The physical plane and the atmic plane are similar in their structure = they both have 3 dimensions in one. In mystic maths, 7 = 10 . Meaning 7 planes equals to 10 dimensions.

Love and light
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :
Thanks again, krya.

In the late 1990's, Jay R., a lady mystic used to visit my house. It was she who coached me in working with Planetary and Element energies. Yet another lady mutual acquaintance assured me that Jay 'works from the ??? overtone of the thirteenth dimension.' Jay it was who related to me that, when travelling to and from places to carry out certain energy-grounding work, she and her friend could motor all day without refuelling the car. I never actually witnessed this phenomenon but having witnessed strange examples of 'lost time' I do not rule it out. 

There is a location less than twenty miles from my house where one couple stand next to a vibrating, standing-stone, another couple stand next to another vibrating, standing-stone about two-hundred metres away and their watches will show time differences of as much as forty minutes. By the time the two couples have walked away from the stones and rejoined at a third point, all four watches will have synchronised to the correct time as witnessed by another person. During the out-of-synch time, the participants will, in trance or semi-trance, experience 'time-travel' witnessing scenes and people from a different, earlier, time period. They have repeated this occurrence on at least two occasions, to my knowledge. I interpret this as experiencing inter-dimensional, or time-travel, or both.
I know the persons concerned very well and we attend the same Spiritualist Church.
I do not consider myself as 'self-delusional.'

Would you care to comment, please?
Perhaps others, too?

MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :