RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

MEET SPIRITUALIST!
Hello Everybody!
My Name Is Benito, From nigeria.
God Has blessed Me This gift Of Spiritualism, Knowing Things Through The Spirit World Or Astral World. I've Been Doing Astral Project For Over Twenty Years Now. That Is Where I Earn A Living And Help My Self In All Areas Of Life. I Found Solution Of Many Problems And Situations.
People May Asked "Why It This Happened To Them Or Why Are We Suffering Like This" I Have Found A Lot Of Solution To People Through My Astral Projection. I'll Travel Back To The Pass To Know The Input Or Outcome Problem Of A Particular Person facing, Through My Astral Projection. And Also Know The Solution For It. You May Like To Ask For Example " The Reason Why So So Things Happened To You Or A Particular Sickness" Or Maybe Someone Dies And You Want To Know The Reason Or What Brought The Death Of The Person. You May Acquire From Me And I'll Go To The Land Of The Spirit To Varified It.
For Doubting Guys Out There! Do You Believe Through Astral Project You Can Go To Pass And Future?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benito krishna's post:
  • krya
Hello and welcome Benito,
Thanks for joining us. 

I think you will be very useful, because many need answers which you can provide.
For example, I always wanted to know the reason behind my mom's death, about 25 years ago. She is called Posy Marine.

Also I'd read about how you go to the past and the future in the astral world? 

Thanks in advance.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •