RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

MSG STUDENT-INSTRUCTOR PLATFORM
Hello dear members

Sorry I was away for a while. I missed you all too :Smile
And thanks for behaving around here Smile.

I'd like to start with announcing a new MSG website, a platform to connect teachers/instructors and students. So It is a good environment for those who would like to learn in a course/lesson format.

But this message first goes particularly to the instructors of MSG, or anyone willing to teach an esoteric/spiritual something in a form of a course, and make some income out of it.

The new website is www.esotericbootcamp.com and is sponsored by MSG. Krya one our admin and founder of MSG was kind enough to finance and start posting few of his courses.

This website will be linked to this MSG Forum in the future to help you switch between the 2 websites without logging in again. For now, you are required to register and login in the new website. 

Please note, if you would like to sell your courses with MSG, you need to register in the esotericbootcamp (eg: with a free membership) then private message me to ask for an instructor account. I will then give you access to your instructor space. Then on, you will be able to add your video lessons. 

You may also make use of Private sessions ( webinars) and calendar events application to communicate ( Text, Video and audio chat available) with your students. This can be activated for you on demand. 

Although MSG takes care of the advertisement, we still encourage you to also advertise your own courses to spread the news out there and to also boost your income. Once you've added you course, it will be reviewed for approval and you are paid not later than the 30th of the month.

Depending the costs of the advertising and the price set for your course, the revenue share may vary but will be 25% in most cases. MSG sets aside 75% to pay for advertising costs and/or partner payouts that help us acquire those new students

Let me know if you have any questions on this.

Enjoy!
Thank you.
Regards
Admin
[-] The following 3 users Like Admin's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, Uzumaki_Jesse, Pawan Grover
Thanks Admin 
I've sent out the same message to all private message box for an easy reply should someone be interested.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Admin