RegisterLogin with Google+

MSG is being updated - Expect downtimes
Hello everyone,

Be aware the whole MSG system (this website) is being upgraded. Please expect some malfunctions, downtime or site not accessible in the next few days. This will not take longer than a week. It’s a necessary step to takes measure against data security, and the fix of a couple of major issues you are facing in the website.

The upgrade will start today

Thank you.
Regards
[-]
  •
We are already 100% done with the system upgrade. We will monitor for any malfunctioning, but the site should be breathing better now Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
To every member who love this site Smile , please please if you suspect some functional issues, notify as soon as possible. Thank you.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •