RegisterLogin with Google+

Mantra
The power of mantra, yes it's time to talk about magic, the first mantra that has been known by me is the Sun mantra I experienced when I started my path into spirituality I recited every morning and evening after prayer by focusing on the sun without yet concerns me if it worked or not, believe me the result was great I
know. And you experience it you have the mantra

.....Tell us anything you know about it.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Can you write the mantra for those who haven't done that before?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(07-27-2012, 08:54 PM)krya Wrote: Can you write the mantra for those who haven't done that before?

Hey sorry i just forgot the one i did experience is: OM SURYA YOTI YOTI SURYA SWAHA .

I had a certain time to say this everyday . like 9 times per hour all day long.
Thanks
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
what does OM SURYA YOTI YOTI SURYA SWAHA means .
I'm not very good at sanskri, all I can understand there is Om and Surya ( the sun).
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Is that meant to be Jyoti? As pertaining to the Sanskri word for flame/light/light of the sun?
Swaha means to worship if I am correct. In the sense of oblation: so to offer your worship.

So OM SURYA JYOTI JYOTI SUYRA SWAHA : I dedicate my worship to the flame, the light, I give myself to the sun.

I am no expert so that is the best I can translate really. Could you help me with this?

If possible could you help with word break down as for the correct annunciation?
I would like to make sure that I am creating the right frequency of vibration. Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi Fatehearted.

I'd like to thank you for ur reply, no worries as you're not wrong . The word Yoti stand for JYOTI in the original way. then the YOTI is used to help people (Not familiar with sanskri) to pronounce and get the sound of it instead of saying J-Y-O-T-I.
aS we moving forward i wish to get the list of sanskri words around here to help us understand the meaning.

Thanks
[-]
  •
Share this post on :