RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Meditation and OBE
Dear community,

I have a small question. When I meditate while sitting down, I reach a certain point where my body becomes very heavy and falls asleep? I dont
Know if it is sleep it enters but everytime my head tilts and I am back in the body. My awareness does not fade away any moment during the meditation.

I feel like when my head tilts it brings the awareness back in the body, I have seen people meditate also but they say they also leave the body or have visions, when I feel this is about to happen with me my head always tilts? Can someone tell me a little about this.

Light and love,

Isaias
[-]
  •
(03-03-2018, 04:48 PM)Isaias Wrote: Dear community,

I have a small question. When I meditate while sitting down, I reach a certain point where my body becomes very heavy and falls asleep? I dont
Know if it is sleep it enters but everytime my head tilts and I am back in the body. My awareness does not fade away any moment during the meditation.

I feel like when my head tilts it brings the awareness back in the body, I have seen people meditate also but they say they also leave the body or have visions, when I feel this is about to happen with me my head always tilts? Can someone tell me a little about this.

Light and love,

Isaias

Hello Isaias,
I run workshops on Visualisation and also Meditation courses. What you are experiencing is not uncommon, the head will always tilt forwards when you are fully relaxed and start to sleep. It's the bodys' way of waking you, maybe it is an animal instinct to save you from danger.
When we meditate we enter an altered state of awareness, and in this state we enter other worlds, inner worlds, some will say it's imagination, but where does imagination end and reality begin? Everything you see around you started in someones imagination. Imagination + visualisation = creation.
When we meditate we must use all of our esoterical senses. These are just the same as our 5 exoterical senses, sight, touch, smell etc. We must master this technique in order to meditate properly.
When we meditate we must have a purpose. Meditating without a purpose is like getting in a boat without a rudder. If you don't have a plan then you'll probably end up somewhere you don't want to be!
Always create a 'Sacred space', or protect yourself.
So, sit comfortably in an upright chair with your feel on the floor. This is to allow the energy to flow through you back to Mother Earth.
If possible sit with your head supported leaning slightly backwards, this will prevent you head falling forwards.
Relax completely, starting from the head down with every part of your body, feel the stresses flow away through your legs and feet to the earth.
Visualise your 'safe or special' place.
Don't just see yourself there, BE THERE, just as you are now.
Set a time for your meditation, you may find it useful to have music playing for about 15minutes, or follow a guided meditation, so you know when to start 'coming back'
Always start and return to the same place.
Make sure you bring nothing but love and light back with you.
When you finish have a drink, tea, coffee etc and a biscuit to 'ground' yourself.
[-] The following 1 user Likes johngefnir's post:
  • Isaias
Thank you for the reply!!

I wil surely take everything you said in account.

Light and love,

Isaias
[-]
  •
(03-04-2018, 10:31 PM)Isaias Wrote: Thank you for the reply!!

I wil surely take everything you said in account.

Light and love,

Isaias

I hope you are getting on OK with your meditations. I had a thought the other day which you may find interesting.
A member of our group was having difficulty meditating. Whenever she started to meditate a terrible headache started. She tried many things but the problem persisted and she was unable to meditate for a few weeks. She mentioned this at a group meeting and was found to have an 'entity attachment'. I took her outside and set up a protected space, I then created an energy sphere about her, performed a ritual, had her step out from the sphere, then banished the entity. She has had no problem since. Sometimes entities will attach themselves to us to feed on our energy, and if they feel that we are progressing to the point where we are able to 'see' them and free ourselves they will take action to impede our progress.
If you still have problems you may need to seek the help of a Shaman or some other experienced occultist to remove the problem.
I hope all is going well for you, and send you blessings.
[-] The following 1 user Likes johngefnir's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS