RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

More world helpers please
More world helpers please

About a year and half, started in this website forum MSG, a group of world helpers. A protected forum among others where people sharing the same idea to spiritually and physically help the world gather to bring possible solutions. The forum is called "World helpers". There are more members each year here, and I thought I remind this to our new members from time to time , so should they be interested, they may join the special forum, to contribute in any way possible in the idea. 

[Image: tumblr_static_a8d9gsz3yu8g888gs0oocgwwo-2.jpg]

I've read wonderful ideas and suggestions so far in the "World Helpers". I cannot thank enough MoonBearSpeak for having expressed a great desire for a global meditation we ended up calling the "Sync Meditation" :Smile . And a thanks to @Skytiger for her great love for the animal kingdom and for mother earth. To @Uzumaki_Jesse for the wonderful will which uplifted me. To @Gerhard Botha for reminding the group to stay away from ego temptations :Smile . To @Nicky for your amazing suggestions, and to the rest of participants I may not have the chance to read yet.  

This reminds me that we are all children of planet earth, and we each have a part to play, a role to play in this earth organism. It reminds me that earth energies can get better if each of us could join forces. I'm conscious that there are very skilled people on earth, some have great love, some have great physical energies, some others have great wisdom, some others are clairvoyants, some others have telepathy, other can travel the invisible space, others are doctors, healers.... Everyone have something especial to offer. Even the rich people, or the social workers, the poor people, the homeless, everyone. Many of them live and leave earth without having had an opportunity to help out. It's always either because there was no divine idea presented to them to bring their contribution on, or because they were not given a platform.

For helping the world, we are also helping ourselves as we are all part of the same organism which is earth. It is even one of the most glorious thing and a wonderful feeling to know you have contributed before leaving earth. I guess that's what it feels like to have visited a place and have left knowing that you've left something nice behind. 

I got some private messages of a member of this forum, who told me he is absent for a while as he is out there helping physically children suffering out there. A message which actually touched me. I don't know if he is a doctor, I haven't asked, but he is helping out there. To read such messages, I sometimes felt ashamed, angry and sad. Why evil people are working hard, each criminal giving his/her best in destroying the world, while the good guys are hiding in their houses saving their own soul, developing their chakras then leaving the world for "heaven", and letting the rest of the world in the conditions they found it when they came on earth? What is the use of all this great knowledge if we cannot gather and make great use of it. With the same knowledge we have, we know that the spiritual entities will not show up to fix our mess here on earth. They come teach us and sometimes even possess us to inspire us. But it appears that each person on earth is still busy with his/her own affairs. But I live and hope that one day all those small spiritual groups which have started here and there will join forces and find a common ground, common solution to finally start a world helping plan. 

I watch lots of revolution on TV. Here you see people are claiming about salary rise, there you have people fed up of a long standing bad political regime. It's happening  in universities, at work places... But I haven't seen one revolution against evil secret societies creating a greater mess in the world, messing up with children brain through some TV programs and musics, killing people slowly through food, engaging selfish behaviours and destroying moral behaviours. I'm not suggesting a savage revolution from world helpers, I'm not suggesting a war against evil, but a well organised revolution with spiritual strategies. The few people who are aware of the situation are too little to make a change. fortunately earth always comes up with a way to get rid of its cancers. But it might just be the end of an other civilisation, just like we have lost many other in the remote past. 

It is my wish and the one of few others in this forum, to gather forces to do something to help with the world current situation. It will start at some point, but we may not have faith until it has started. Otherwise it will remain a mythical idea.

Let whoever out there read this message, let your ego aside for few second and consider what it means to work together. Let you members of spiritual organisation out there who happen to read this message, join us urgently in this mission. PM, respond or email, doesn't matter how you do it, but let us know if the idea resonates to you.

Thank you.

Love and light to us all.
[-] The following 7 users Like krya's post:
  • Admin, popsthebuilder, muyyMaL, anushri, Skytiger, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Uzumaki_Jesse
So, Krya, May I ask how many new World Helpers have joined us since your inspiring message?

Every sentence in your message is a reminder of why each of us is currently in incarnation.

Perhaps the reason all those spiritual visitors to our site have not come forward to join us is that they are already engaged on their own world help programme  and do not accept our assertion that the spiritual energy we have available as individuals is exponentially increased by combination.
If so, that is their chosen path and no one can criticise or disagree.

we are all children of planet earth,

...a role to play in this earth organism. It reminds me that earth energies can get better if each of us could join forces. 

For helping the world, we are also helping ourselves as we are all part of the same organism which is earth. 

It is even one of the most glorious thing and a wonderful feeling to know you have contributed before leaving earth.

Let whoever out there read this message, let your ego aside for few second and consider what it means to work together. Let you members of spiritual organisation out there who happen to read this message, join us urgently in this mission. PM, respond or email, doesn't matter how you do it, but let us know if the idea resonates to you.

Inspired words dear friend. It is great work that you do in offering leadership in this challenge.

Let Love and Light Be
MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • krya
Let it be known that the idea resonates with me.

I believe we will unite for the sake of good for all or we will all die and give way for an existence that will not be so selfish with the manifold gifts given them.

We must do what we know is good and selfless in all applicable situations; where there is a potential for good it shouldn't ever be squandered away in favor of personal want or desire for attainment of anything in this world or the next.

May the Spirit guide each of us to do HIS merciful will in our own lives.

peace
(06-10-2018, 01:16 AM)krya Wrote: More world helpers please

About a year and half, started in this website forum MSG, a group of world helpers. A protected forum among others where people sharing the same idea to spiritually and physically help the world gather to bring possible solutions. The forum is called "World helpers". There are more members each year here, and I thought I remind this to our new members from time to time , so should they be interested, they may join the special forum, to contribute in any way possible in the idea. 

[Image: tumblr_static_a8d9gsz3yu8g888gs0oocgwwo-2.jpg]

I've read wonderful ideas and suggestions so far in the "World Helpers". I cannot thank enough MoonBearSpeak for having expressed a great desire for a global meditation we ended up calling the "Sync Meditation" :Smile . And a thanks to @Skytiger for her great love for the animal kingdom and for mother earth. To @Uzumaki_Jesse for the wonderful will which uplifted me. To @Gerhard Botha for reminding the group to stay away from ego temptations :Smile . To @Nicky for your amazing suggestions, and to the rest of participants I may not have the chance to read yet.  

This reminds me that we are all children of planet earth, and we each have a part to play, a role to play in this earth organism. It reminds me that earth energies can get better if each of us could join forces. I'm conscious that there are very skilled people on earth, some have great love, some have great physical energies, some others have great wisdom, some others are clairvoyants, some others have telepathy, other can travel the invisible space, others are doctors, healers.... Everyone have something especial to offer. Even the rich people, or the social workers, the poor people, the homeless, everyone. Many of them live and leave earth without having had an opportunity to help out. It's always either because there was no divine idea presented to them to bring their contribution on, or because they were not given a platform.

For helping the world, we are also helping ourselves as we are all part of the same organism which is earth. It is even one of the most glorious thing and a wonderful feeling to know you have contributed before leaving earth. I guess that's what it feels like to have visited a place and have left knowing that you've left something nice behind. 

I got some private messages of a member of this forum, who told me he is absent for a while as he is out there helping physically children suffering out there. A message which actually touched me. I don't know if he is a doctor, I haven't asked, but he is helping out there. To read such messages, I sometimes felt ashamed, angry and sad. Why evil people are working hard, each criminal giving his/her best in destroying the world, while the good guys are hiding in their houses saving their own soul, developing their chakras then leaving the world for "heaven", and letting the rest of the world in the conditions they found it when they came on earth? What is the use of all this great knowledge if we cannot gather and make great use of it. With the same knowledge we have, we know that the spiritual entities will not show up to fix our mess here on earth. They come teach us and sometimes even possess us to inspire us. But it appears that each person on earth is still busy with his/her own affairs. But I live and hope that one day all those small spiritual groups which have started here and there will join forces and find a common ground, common solution to finally start a world helping plan. 

I watch lots of revolution on TV. Here you see people are claiming about salary rise, there you have people fed up of a long standing bad political regime. It's happening  in universities, at work places... But I haven't seen one revolution against evil secret societies creating a greater mess in the world, messing up with children brain through some TV programs and musics, killing people slowly through food, engaging selfish behaviours and destroying moral behaviours. I'm not suggesting a savage revolution from world helpers, I'm not suggesting a war against evil, but a well organised revolution with spiritual strategies. The few people who are aware of the situation are too little to make a change. fortunately earth always comes up with a way to get rid of its cancers. But it might just be the end of an other civilisation, just like we have lost many other in the remote past. 

It is my wish and the one of few others in this forum, to gather forces to do something to help with the world current situation. It will start at some point, but we may not have faith until it has started. Otherwise it will remain a mythical idea.

Let whoever out there read this message, let your ego aside for few second and consider what it means to work together. Let you members of spiritual organisation out there who happen to read this message, join us urgently in this mission. PM, respond or email, doesn't matter how you do it, but let us know if the idea resonates to you.

Thank you.

Love and light to us all.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post:
  • krya
I thank all who have already expressed interest to this call. I know the message hasn't reached a great number of people yet. It sure will in due time. I did receive few Private messages, of people who are really invested in spirituality ( by the way i will give them access to the private forum section of world helpers). People who are willing to bring the best of them. I also sent the message to few spiritual communities by email and I got one response so far from a community which has let me know it will join us when many others have joined, and would not like to be announced to this group yet. I understand and I respect that. 

I know many would be interested in such a world job worthy to doing. But it is easier for them to join hands when the projects has started already. At this point of time, it is still an idea, still wandering in our heads, somehow still blurry to many and clear to few others. Once the idea is clear enough to many, it will sure move down into the heart. I'm just one of those for who the idea has reached the heart. So don't blame me, blame my heart Smile. this is what the heart does. It drives and wants to manifest itself. That's why it feels like I'm taking initiative on this. Hopping to rise, to bring this idea to the heart of others. Let this idea touch many hearts then. Let them take some actions.

This is why I wish we were many driving this. Don't let one person be a leader on this. This is not some sort of personal property. It's world property, and for being part of the world, everyone should be responsible, everyone should care and take initiatives. This way, there will not be a case where this idea will drop or vanish because a so called "leader" is dead one day. Since everyone is leader, everyone is driving this, the idea would never die. At some point when Moonbearspeaks was driving the "Sync Meditation" in this website, I was worried. Worried that he was apparently the only driver. Worried that if he had to leave us for an invisible life one day, the wonderful initiative would fall down. As it's been for many good ideas around the world. It's great if everyone involved owns it and carry it over the years.

As I explained to one of the members. The "world helpers" idea is a group of members who could come up with spiritual measures the world may take to avoid further crises or damages. How can we all work together? What can we do in common to see a change in our world? How can we help earth energy field? This is possible with initiatives like the "Sync meditation". And personally think we need more of such activities. The world already has official scientists who in most part take no consideration in the spiritual aspect of earth and who are doing nothing but contributing to earth damage. Then where are the spiritualists? where are the esoteric scientists to outdo and amend the damage, to help earth do its job better? I think spiritualists of today are too much in the clouds. They spend too much time in heaven. They should also come down and bring something to the people here on earth. I thank all those spiritual masters who have not thought of their own salvation only, but also contributed to the world evolution at the best of their capacity. 

The sad part is that people want and wait for the world to be changed for them. They are expecting some spiritual gurus to come fix the mess. No matter great the person is, he alone may not bring a permanent change. If during time of world war,  one or few countries only agree for peace while the rest of countries do not, peace will not be. Because those who do not agree will attack and destroy those who have agreed. Peace will only come when everybody agree. To make a permanent change in yourself, everything in your being need to agree. Your mind, heart and body must be aligned to the change, they all must agree. Otherwise there will be conflict.  If we want a change in the world, everybody will have to first agree for that change, or the change will start and stop in you and possibly in your surrounding only. Then why count on one guru. Why not each become the change he/she wants to see in the world. 

I'm speaking my opinion,  it may not be the perfect one. But at least I have the guts to rise the concern and provoke you in things which matters the most in life. In my head I picture a group of men and women of similar skills coming together as teams. Teachers, healers, speakers, musicians, poets, writers ... to assist with the  world issues in a spiritual practical way. People mature enough to leave their ego ( likes and dislikes) aside and find a common ground and work harmoniously together, to educate, to purify the world and to heal it. For now it may look unclear for many people as to how to contribute in this idea. But I know if the causes of world issues are well known, each person will find where to contribute. Because each person is good at something. Even some skills we have in society made be used for a greater cause.  

In my part, I'm trying to facilitate this idea of grouping us all in one platform, using the means and resources at my disposal. All nature gave me while growing I'm making use for this idea. My knowledge of programming and marketing is invested in this platform to help your threads and post be found and read out there. Rent secure servers to host this website for many years. and also have a domain property size of a big stadium in Africa which I hope some well spiritually intended people will use to build a beautiful garden for spiritual use. I'm all for giving conditions for people to rise their spirituality. If like me, you love people, animals and spiritual entities, why not help them with the little wealth you have. There is no limit to what you may offer. Babies are born with nothing, no knowledge, no money, but the world is pleased with them. Babies offer their smile, their contagious laugh, their joy, their softness, their purity, their spiritual look in the eyes. So you may just be one more baby in this world, we need more of them Smile .  

Love and light
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 4 users Like krya's post:
  • Uzumaki_Jesse, anushri, Admin, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Love will win, fear will not - Love fear than it will never win

We all are, each one of us. Every soul have a path, some alone some together, your work and words are very inspiring and with much of love, the way to light and love on any place in the multiverse is love and light, love the beloved "evil ones" in your own way. I know that the time will come that dark and light will find balance on this planet. Love and light to you all dear family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes avishay.lavy's post:
  • Uzumaki_Jesse
I am very happy to see this thread, Thank you to all involved in this. 

I am in agreement with everyone's thoughts on this post regarding the world helpers group. I also like to think of the group as not having a single leader but that everyone is equal part in leadership with different roles. (very well said by kyra)  

I had a sort of revelation, recently (yesterday). It is very similar to what Kyra was sharing so I thought it would be relevant to share. (please bear with me through the intro part)  

I am an "offical" engineer through schooling on a university level.  As an electrical engineer, you are expected to have a discipline of expertise be it, power or energy, circuitry, radar signals, microprocessor design... etc.. I personally decided on power and energy because I feel I can use this knowledge to help the environment and help promote a clean earth. This thought process helps me align with my will to help the world, so that I have the energy and drive to make it though my masters schooling successfully. Recently however, I realized that this does not encompass everything that i desire for my future. I recently thought (In my head), some what jokingly, that I wished there was such thing as a spiritual engineer. A way for me to bring in my spiritual side into my engineering side. Which is what i ultimately strive for to achieve harmony. 

Kyra said this in his most recent post," In my head I picture a group of men and women of similar skills coming together as teams. Teachers, healers, speakers, musicians, poets, writers ... to assist with the  world issues in a spiritual practical way. People mature enough to leave their ego ( likes and dislikes) aside and find a common ground and work harmoniously together, to educate, to purify the world and to heal it."

I briefly felt while reading a thought of deja vu and soon after realized that kyra perfectly defined what I had incompletely tried to manifest the day previously, a spiritual engineer. 

All engineers work in groups and they work in a unit and blend as one. This process is the most efficient and leads to the best solutions. All of the common day technological discoveries, internet, computers, airplanes, space rockets,  everything elon musk is involved in ... etc.. was/were created by engineers. ( i am not trying to promote engineers)

I do not mean to give a title to anything because there is no title needed. I like the freedom that everyone can define themselves how they see fit. So Perhaps it is the name i define for myself Smile

I shared this because I feel that it can add depth to the idea. The World Helpers group needs a diverse skill set and knowledge base. We need spiritual individuals in all aspects of life and expertise. As Kyra said, there are many spiritual people who are very connected to the heaven. These people are needed critically, in my opinion, they are the ones who are the glue to hold the group together. I plan to live my life spiritually connected, and strive to maintain harmony within myself, but also connected to Earthly problems and society issues, because my spirit is called to this path. Those  of us connected to heaven and with the universe are always listening. they are guides, peace bringers, and light for those of us who are the spiritual engineers or physical World Helpers " for lack of better word". They can be one with the heavens and part of the group. Like Moonbearspeaks with his sync mediation. And those of us who are the spiritual engineers or physical world helpers are connected to the Earth and its people to find and work with them to derive the best solutions while also being connected to the spiritual individuals connected solely to the heavens. Everyone has a role. I just hope to add to the idea that is being manifested. (My post here is not complete by far but I hoped to bring a general idea to where all types of spiritual individuals can fit in).

I have faith that what is right will come to be. 

May light be with you all

Uzumaki Jesse
[-] The following 4 users Like Uzumaki_Jesse's post:
  • avishay.lavy, Aceofcups, krya, popsthebuilder