RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

My experience within and need to understand properly
Hi All,
I have some weird experiences in the last 3 years that are still going on. I had gone through depression, anxiety for more than year and some experiences happened along the way.

I felt heavy migraine in head with lost mind, focus, attention and not able to work past two years properly.i felt something drilling inside my head and feel like heavy pains and something sticking inside my head. I had fatigue , insomnia till now and am not able to understand whats happening inside me.

I am not able to work in office and left home for months due to this reason. Now am feeling ok with it.
But as soon as i see outside environments either work or outside home i see so much negativity that is being with so many people and am getting afraid of them time to time.

I feel stuck, what to do and how to do ... I feel like new to everything outside .

Can anyone help me with my situation to make it understand to me.

Thankyou.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Myspiritualgroup.com mobile app
[-]
  •
(07-09-2018, 02:03 PM)ramu raj Wrote: Hi All,
  I have some weird experiences in the last 3 years that are still going on. I had gone through depression, anxiety for more than year and some experiences happened along the way.

I felt heavy migraine in head with lost mind, focus, attention and not able to work past two years properly.i felt something drilling inside my head and feel like heavy pains and something sticking inside my head. I had fatigue , insomnia till now and am not able to understand whats happening inside me.

I am not able to work in office and left home for months due to this reason. Now am feeling ok with it.
But as soon as i see outside environments either work or outside home i see so much negativity that is being with so many people and am getting afraid of them time to time.

I feel stuck, what to do and how to do ... I feel like new to everything outside .

Can anyone help me with my situation to make it understand to me.

Thankyou.

The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-]
  •
Ramu raj.... sorry to hear about your physical, psychological or spiritual issues you are dealing with.

Just my 2 cents... of course few can diagnose you from a web-site or would morally want to.

but have you gone to medical or psychological doctors to see what they say about what is happening to you?

I have met other people who have had some of your issues and it seemed they were going through difficult Astrological transits during those periods which was reflected in their life as immense challenges they were living through.

I wish you the best in finding what is happening... surrendering to the highest within... with intent and learning to really listen for inner insight has helped many.  Don't give up hope of finding the answers.

peace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-]
  •
Yes cups. Sure. I am understanding slowly day to day bit by bit what is happening to me.. which is all new.
Thanku.

[-] The following 1 user Likes ramu raj's post:
  • Aceofcups