RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

NOTICE FOR NEW MEMBERS
Hi Dear member

We are glad that you have chosen to join us in this spiritual forum and be part of this awareness group. Know that your participation is treated as valuable to all of us, and that is why you are more than encouraged to give your opinion and feedback about topics as well as to raise new ones. You will never know, maybe your personal experience may help to encourage someone out there by giving him/her motivation and streght.

So be part of this spiritual family and get involved. You must under any circumstance feel alienated for issues that are beyond your current level of understanding because it is all just a matter of learning. Should you wish to post a new thread, you can do so after clicking a relevant section of the forum and then click the icon NEW THREAD at the top right corner of the forum list and after writting your idea you submit it by clicking Post Thread at the bottom. And the way to post comment is by clicking the relevant thread, then type your idea in the text area provided and then click Post Reply.

We would also greatly appreciate to know a few things about you, such as where you live and your spiritual longings. You can do so on the section Introduce Yourself proceed with the rest as above-mentioned.

Once again we welcome you in our family.

Love and light to you.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-] The following 4 users Like John_Ly's post:
  • popsthebuilder, Lady Source, krisonnig32, dryrot
beloved.
thank u people so much I lost this website for months now.but today I will be sure to continue were I stop.
once again thank u brothers for this opportunity.
[-]
  •
Welcome back josekin, Smile
We hope to read from you soon again.
I am glad this website is a great opportunity for you,
just as it is for all of us.

Love and light to you.
(11-06-2014, 01:53 AM)josekin1 Wrote: beloved.
thank u people so much I lost this website for months now.but today I will be sure to continue were I stop.
once again thank u brothers for this opportunity.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Name is Marvin, pleased to join. Old but don't feel old, still strong but seeking to know the truth about this life we have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes marvhaffner's post:
  • krisonnig32
Welcome Marvin.
We are also happy you joined. Age doesn't matter Smile

Introduction of newbies is here : http://www.myspiritualgroup.com/Forum-In...e-Yourself
But I can understand you haven't explored the forum entirely yet.

Love and light to you
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Hello everyone, its very nice to be able to be part of this forum website. In the meantime (if you wont mind) I will only go by my username, lumah - and maybe at a later date reveal my real name. Like all of you here, I hope I can offer things of interest as well as learn some things from you!

So for now I will go over this forum by reading some of the topics etc

Thank you again
Lumah
[-]
  •
Hello folks! I'm very happy to have found this group! I've been working my way through William Walker Atkinson's books and it will be nice to discuss with others.
[-]
  •
Hi to all. I am Ncipha Lucas. I am pleased to you guys
[-]
  •
Hello Tehuti and welcome to our group.

I have not gone exhaustively into the works of WWA but only today I recommended a new student near my home town to google and browse.
So I may not be the best one to discuss his stuff with but, maybe you would like to kick off and see where it takes us.

Hi to you, too, Lucas.

Are you already browsing our threads?

Anything you would like to talk about?

Or maybe something of your own to tell us?

C'mon, you found us, now join us.

I feel there is something you want to ask; is that right?

Something you have felt unable to ask nearer home?

No judgements here, no inquisitions; just sharing and learning.Huh
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
(07-29-2012, 06:55 AM)John_Ly Wrote: Hi Dear member

We are glad that you have chosen to join us in this spiritual forum and be part of this awareness group. Know that your participation is treated as valuable to all of us, and that is why you are more than encouraged to give your opinion and feedback about topics as well as to raise new ones. You will never know, maybe your personal experience may help to encourage someone out there by giving him/her motivation and streght.

So be part of this spiritual family and get involved. You must under any circumstance feel alienated for issues that are beyond your current level of understanding because it is all just a matter of learning. Should you wish to post a new thread, you can do so after clicking a relevant section of the forum and then click the icon NEW THREAD at the top right corner of the forum list and after writting your idea you submit it by clicking Post Thread at the bottom. And the way to post comment is by clicking the relevant thread, then type your idea in the text area provided and then click Post Reply.

We would also greatly appreciate to know a few things about you, such as where you live and your spiritual longings. You can do so on the section Introduce Yourself proceed with the rest as above-mentioned.

Once again we welcome you in our family.

Love and light to you.

Namaste, 
Dear John_Ly,
Thank you for the welcome note. I will introduce myself in the appropriate section since I have joined My spiritual group just now. May God bless. All the best.

Pranam and regards,
Prasanna (Conscious Seeker).
[-]
  •