RegisterLogin with Google+

Namaskar
Wink 
HI every one I am new to this forum, I hope this is the beginning of an amazing adventure. I am a Reiki master, Tibetan Reiki teacher among other things. It is an honor to be able to share the Reiki healing energy.
I think we are in a very important moment where we all need the support of like minded people during this transition to a hire vibration earth.

Love and Light
[-]
  •
Welcome in the group shentao3.
It is also amazing to have among us.
As we will get to know some Reiki healing methods and anything else about it. : )

Fell free to share and so i Hope to read again from you soon.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Thank you for your welcome.
[-]
  •
I, too, bid you welcome, shentao3.

Back in 1993, as described in earlier threads, I benefited from an amazing healing experience. Since then, and years before I ever heard the word Reiki, I have been guided from Spirit to engage in channelling healing to individuals and to groups in various parts of the world. In my extensive world travelling, I also found myself involved in telluric energy healing. Invariably, the guidance has followed the practice I have more recently seen described as Reiki. Prior to my 1993 experience I had no conscious knowledge of these matters.
Would you consider it possible that, in view of the above, I might have brought the knowledge forward from a previous lifetime?

I would welcome your views and the views of others on this, to me, very profound question.

Let Love and Light Be

PS Is Namaskar a variant of the more familiar Namasti?
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Thank you Moon Bear. Namaskar is similar to Namaste (The divinity in me acknowledges and honor the divinity in you).
I believe we all start from where we have left the previous incarnation. If we come to this plane to experience pain, joy and love it makes total sense that we are following a pattern. I have no doubt that you are bringing your knowledge from previous lives and dimensions. WE are all carrying the Reiki energy, it is the universal Love energy.

I am also a teacher/practitioner of Magnified Healing using the love energy of Master Quan Yin. Mother hearth at this moment is asking for our help, she is in desperate need of healing.
It is my opinion that we know who we really are when we are young and forget it so we can fully experience what we have come to do here. The hearth vibration is raising very rapidly so it is our time to start to work at a hire vibration. This is why now we need to help others to find the way. You are doing your part helping others to remember, thank you.

Love and Light
[-]
  •
Namaskar, shentao3,

Quote from your post:

“I am also a teacher/practitioner of Magnified Healing using the love energy of Master Quan Yin. Mother earth at this moment is asking for our help, she is in desperate need of healing”.

May I ask whether or not you have a little time to spare to pursue this thread a little further, as I believe we may have something in common here?
[-]
  •
Sorry Moon Bear, I did reply to your question but for whatever reason did not go through.

Magnified Healing is a modality brought by Rev. Gisele King. she was guided in 1993 I think to teach it.
It is a very powerful healing; through its practice you work to achieve your ascension.

It is also used to heal the body, mind and spirit of self and others without forgetting our mother earth. After years of studying different modalities the universe gave me the opportunity to learn it.

It is from the grace of Lady Master Quan Yin that this healing is present today. As you probably know Quan Yin or Kuan Yin it is very well known and revered by many in the east.

Master Kuan Yin is a Goddess of mercy, compassion and forgiveness. These are very ancient teachings that Master Kuan Yin is bringing forward once again with more vigor than ever since we are in a transition time. We are starting to ascend with the earth so it is very important that we do our work in helping others to increase their Love vibration.
I do a daily practice to keep the channel of light open and strong. Magnified Healing has changed my life.

My guru use to say that "when you start to open into the spirit world there is no coming back" I never imagine that was going to be so powerful and profound.

We work not only with Master Kuan Yin but also with archangel Melchizedek among others.

I hope this answer at list a little bit your question. It is a vast subject.

Love and Light
[-]
  •
Can only stay a minute but will be back asap. Thank you for yours. Want to talk about Melichisedek and sacred geometry. Back later today.
L & L
[-]
  •
Hello shentao3,
I am intrigued by your mention of archangel Melchizedek. I first came across the name in 1993. As I have mentioned, I experienced and unusual healing and was told by other mediums and healers present at the time that I had been subject of a ‘walk-in.’ I was not, at the time, aware of this myself, but my life did change dramatically from then on. As I mentioned in my earlier post, I became involved in healing, with particular reference to earth healing and telluric energies. (volcanoes, portals and the like.)
It was at that time that I became aware of the Melchizedeks and so I want to ask you whether you work directly with the Melchizedek Order in the thirteenth-dimensional realm, with Machiavinda Melchizedek, or with his great-great-great grandson Drunvalo Melchizedek who, I understand, walked into his current body on April 10th 1972?
Presumably you work with sacred geometry, flower of life etc.
[-]
  •
Dear Moon Bear
I work directly with Lord Archangel Melchizedek and Master Kuan Yin.

Yes I work with sacred geometry and in the Christ consciousness grid. Lord Archangel Melchizedek is in charge of preparing humanity's evolution into a higher state of consciousness.
[-]
  •