RegisterLogin with Google+

Namaskar
Greetings shentao3,

Please forgive me if I am somewhat cautious in discussing this on a public forum.
Do 19.5°N and 19.5°S, in relation to globally-circumscribed interlocking star tetrahedra, have any relevance to your work?

Also, received on 07.01.98

WHETHER THE SHIFT IS TO THE FOURTH DIMENSION OR THE FIFTH DIMENSION IS A GRAVITATIONAL TRIGONOMETRICAL EXPONENTIAL OF THE CONSCIOUSNESS IMPETUS, WHICH ITSELF IS DEPENDENT ON THE PERCENTAGE TRANSITIONAL SOUL VOLUME, AT THE TIME OF THE CHANGE.
Posted 1930 hrs BST 30.05.2016
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Dear Moon Bear

I do understand. Are you familiar with "The Keys o Henock" by J.J. Hurtak? If not I will suggest you get this book it will help you a lot.

You are speaking about the Merkaba and yes I do work with it.
[-]
  •
Dear shentao,

Yes, my late wife and I, along with a British colleague resident in Spain, read Keys of Enoch some twenty years ago. We have had occasional email contact with JJ Hurtak in recent years, in connection with a book we are trying to get published, as we share some interests. I do not have a copy but will check out my local public library and do some ‘revision.’
As regards the Merkaba, in addition to personal development, we worked on the Planetary Merkaba back in the 1990s. I have been getting guidance that there are, currently, reasons for reconstruction work to be done in that context as well as in the electromagnetic. Does this link in any way with your present path?
May I further enquire, do you work alone or with colleagues? Also, did you make anything of the quote re dimensional shift?
[-]
  •
Dear Moon Bear.
I am at work now so I will be brief.

My work it is in the same line, may be in a different context. I work alone and in group as well. I will get back to you regarding the shift.

Have you ever heard of Judy Satori?
Sorry I can not be long now.
[-]
  •
Dear Moon Bear

"WHETHER THE SHIFT IS TO THE FOURTH DIMENSION OR THE FIFTH DIMENSION IS A
GRAVITATIONAL TRIGONOMETRICAL EXPONENTIAL OF THE CONSCIOUSNESS IMPETUS,
WHICH ITSELF IS DEPENDENT ON THE PERCENTAGE TRANSITIONAL SOUL VOLUME,
AT THE TIME OF THE CHANGE."

Regarding your quote I totally agree on what you are saying. Yes it is part of my path at this moment. Probably you are working in a more scientific perspective than I do.
[-]
  •
Dear shentao3

Great to ‘meet’ someone on a similar pathway and to know there are others working actively for the Light.
I googled Judy Satori as I had not heard of her, but do not feel drawn to her aspect.
Have you come across
NOTHING IN THIS BOOK IS TRUE, BUT ITS EXACTLY HOW THINGS ARE. And
YOU ARE A SPIRITUAL BEING HAVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCE.
Both very relevant, by BOB FRISSELL and available on his website.

With every good wish for you on your pathway.

Let Love and Light Be.
MB
[-]
  •
I met Judy personally a couple of weeks ago. I never heard of her before. It is quite a different experience listening to her from the web that in person.
Each one of us has a precise work to do.

I will research about the book.

Our group is very actively working to bring the Light forward. I am happy to know you are doing the same.

I practice also Kriya yoga that helps me a lot with clarity.

Love and Light
[-]
  •
Quote: Each one of us has a precise work to do.

It seems like finding the right page in our individual book of life

Let Love and Light Be
[-]
  •