RegisterLogin with Google+

New Guest
Hi, I am not sure about this site but all I know is that I am seeking a spiritual forum to discuss my hopes and fears and insight on growth and enlightment.  Any feedback? Thanks Maria
[-] The following 3 users Like Mcola72's post:
  • Gerhard Botha, kashish, noman
{{{
Maria,
You might find my book "The God Within" helpful:  http://www.seekerscientist.com/the-god-within.html
I will be happy to discuss any questions you might have.
John
The Kingdom of God is Within You
[-] The following 1 user Likes johnpetrovic's post:
  • Gerhard Botha
{{{
Welcome Maria.
You will find lots of things to read in here. What belief you are or no belief, makes no difference here. One can learn from all , especially that we are all on a path of learning.
IMHO I think all of us follow the path of LOVE and UNDERSTANDING, which brings us all together
Welcome Smile
Skytiger
[-]
  •
{{{
Welcome Maria, Smile
Like Skytiger said. I must admit this is a great forum to be in. Lot's of free thinkers. Just use the search a lot. You will find quite amazing threads to read for months Smile
[-]
  •
{{{
(08-01-2017, 09:39 PM)Mcola72 Wrote: Hi, I am not sure about this site but all I know is that I am seeking a spiritual forum to discuss my hopes and fears and insight on growth and enlightment.  Any feedback? Thanks Maria

Hi and welcome Maria. 
I'm always happy to see newbies here. Because that always means more knowledge sharing in the group, and of course, we've always got stuff to share with you. I'm proud to say that this forum is rich of great posts and threads. So can't get bored.
If you are really looking for a spiritual group online Maria, you've found one. Be happy :Smile
Look around, check the threads and some discussions you will quickly get the picture of how we role here. And above all, feel at home. Shout/write if you have questions or something to share, there is always someone listening.

There are however rules. And I hope you take a look at them.
As Admin I am, if you want to win my friendship, just start by giving yourself an avatar ( a profile picture). God I just don't like to see members without any avatar posting around  Smile :Smile

Again be welcome here Maria.

Regards,
Admin.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
{{{
(08-01-2017, 11:17 PM)noman Wrote: Welcome Maria,  Smile
Like Skytiger said. I must admit this is a great forum to be in. Lot's of free thinkers. Just use the search a lot. You will find quite amazing threads to read for months Smile
Hi Skytiger, unlike some on these posts who are deeply rooted to their religions as I can see, I am trying to approach my life crisis with a more spiritual approach for growth and the pursuit of fulfillment. While I find nothing wrong with finding the God in all of us and actually I feel that is one of my main goals, I am also the seeker of my true self.  I have read lots and have followed some great mystics like Sadhguru and Mooji who have been taught by greater masters such as Maharishi and Papaji.  Never in my wildest thoughts being brought up as a Christian did I think I would divert a bit from my religious path to a more spiritual one but here is where I will truly find my answers.  I have suffered quite a bit over the years with my identity other than a mother and a wife and while I feel confident that my void in my heart and soul will be filled, this is a journey I am working on to get to that point of feeling awakened.  Please let me know if there are any forums specifically I should read and or join that have my similar qualms.  You seem very knowledgeable. Thanks Maria
[-]
  •
{{{
I really think you can find things here to help you Maria.
There are lots of very knowledgeable people here.
We all learn from each other.
I admit it will take time to read everything. I haven't read everything here, and I've been here a year....I think.
All threads are worth reading, as you will find things that make you think.
Skytiger
[-]
  •
{{{
Greetings Mcola 72,
'Synergy is the creation of a whole that is greater than the simple sum of its parts.'

Welcome to MSG and helping the synergy of this group to become even greater. BIGsmile
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-]
  •
{{{
(08-01-2017, 09:39 PM)Mcola72 Wrote: Hi, I am not sure about this site but all I know is that I am seeking a spiritual forum to discuss my hopes and fears and insight on growth and enlightment.  Any feedback? Thanks Maria

Any feedback, you ask.

Maria, it will take you quite sometime to devour all the wisdom and learning on this site.

I know that because I visit daily and I still have a long way to go.
Remember that, although there is much to be learned here, your ultimate truth is within.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Skytiger
{{{
Maria welcome to MSG.

you have been given a warm welcome I see. I am also a person who had religious upbringing and I am also rather new on the spiritual path.

My feed back would be I think you are making good decision in your search for understanding. I hope to be your friend and see you on the threads.

Jesse
[-]
  •
{{{