RegisterLogin with Google+

New Guest
Hi, Maria to find out about ur fear and other emotions, the best way is to find out who u r. Then the propose of ur existence. And look for higher power whom u can rely on and give yourself to, to be protected by. In my case it is God. He is the provider and protected and he has done so much for me. He helped me with all my emotions and made me a kind relaxed happy and loving person. It took me a long time to get where I am, but I am in most humane side of me. Someone who loves people and love to do good all the time. I don't like to brag about myself, , but I am changed completely for better. I thank God for that.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
I am Mike and I am a reborn Christian. I am from Iran. In my country anyone who convert to other religions from Islam would be hang in front of a thousand of people so it would scare them to do so. However, there are many people who convert to Christianity for different reasons. Mostly because they see vision of Christ or have dream about him. I am happy for them. Thank God

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Welcome to our group Mike.
[-]
  •
(08-01-2017, 09:39 PM)Mcola72 Wrote: Hi, I am not sure about this site but all I know is that I am seeking a spiritual forum to discuss my hopes and fears and insight on growth and enlightment.  Any feedback? Thanks Maria
Welcome friend.

In searching out yourself you will wade through the mire of your own fears and too learn of the Self that has very little to do with the attachment to this physical manifestation and the vanity thereof, yet so very much to do with the spirit and purpose of your life.

You will find that your religious upbringing isn't so much wrong as the twisting and contorting thereof by the hands of greedy men for the wants of there own freshly desires and vain dreams of attainment and entitlement.

peace

I look forward to the insights you will bring here.
[-]
  •