RegisterLogin with Google+

New - Raine
Interests and knowledge: cooking, baking, fermenting, brewing, preserving; health, nutrition, human behavior, psychology, sociology, philosophy, Taoism, Buddhism

Mother of five, grandmother of two; naturalist, humanist, artist, writer.

New subjects of study: herbalism, wild foraging, microbiology.

Hope to meet you all soon.
[-]
  •
Welcome to the forum Raine. Its nice to have you with us and to learn from your expertise.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Thank you. I'm a Jack of traids, master of none.
[-]
  •
Hey Raine. Welcome. Smile I look forward to sharing with you and learning from you.
Blessings
[-]
  •
Welcome Raine,
Glad you joined the group.
Will you please share things you know? We are hungry Smile

Love and light to you.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
(08-02-2013, 10:45 PM)Raine Wrote: Interests and knowledge: cooking, baking, fermenting, brewing, preserving; health, nutrition, human behavior, psychology, sociology, philosophy, Taoism, Buddhism

Mother of five, grandmother of two; naturalist, humanist, artist, writer.

New subjects of study: herbalism, wild foraging, microbiology.

Hope to meet you all soon.
Welcome Raine,
I am pretty sure we will learn a lot from you.I hope you will share your knowledge with us Shy
[-]
  •
Well, I'll share myself as appropriate, in the threads I come across I suppose. Smile Sorry I haven't been hear to respond. I was busy making apple pectin, jams and cakes. My middle girl just turned 15 and we made a 12" round, 10" tall hamberger cake, with a brownie as the meat and sprayed the icing (bun) with tinted apple syrup I made the week before. All my jams were from wild trees too so, it took a while teaching the kids foraging. I happy to give you recipes. None of it is good for you though.
[-]
  •
Quote:None of it is good for you though.
Smile Smile Smile
Thanks for the recipe anyway.

May I ask from where (country/city) are you writing, Raine?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
I'm from Oregon, Willamette Valley. Were would be the appropriate place to put recipes?
[-]
  •
"Oregon, Willamette Valley" never heard of it, the map says that's in unites states right?

You add create new threads in the "Nutrition-Health-and-Wellness "section of the forum.
Here's the direct link: http://www.myspiritualgroup.com/Forum-Nu...d-Wellness

Thank you Raine.

M. Krya
[-]
  •