RegisterLogin with Google+

New and very interested.
I am looking forward to meeting some new friends.

Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome Karole.

Where in the world do you live and how did you find us? We would also like to know what particularly interest you from the forum as the subject of your introduction suggests. In the meantime We hope you find all the good friends you need in this platform.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(05-21-2013, 01:55 PM)John_Ly Wrote: Welcome Karole.

Where in the world do you live and how did you find us? We would also like to know what particularly interest you from the forum as the subject of your introduction suggests. In the meantime We hope you find all the good friends you need in this platform.

I live in Beaumont, Tx and I have been searching for a spiritual group. There are none in this area; so I searched online and I am happy I found this site.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
You must be the first member from Texas in this group! Smile. Unless I'm mistaken.
I believe you searched right.

Welcome Karole, we are also happy you joined us.
I wish you make yourself at home and make new friends.
read and write whenever you fell like it. And join us in spirit in moments of your spiritual practices.

Love and light to you.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome to the forum Karole.

I look forward connecting with you in spirit from Texas, even though myself I live in South Africa. Feel at home here and much love to you!
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Anyone from Texas? I would like to hear from you. I have been very depressed and lonely since I moved here from Ca. Everything seems to be about drinking, club dancing, and hunting. I do enjoy going out with friends for drinks; but not 5 nights a week. No one seems to have hobbies or interrests any more. My main interrest is charitable work with the Vets, disabled, and special need kids. Every tornado, hurricane, and fire upsets me. I wish I had the money and the means to help these victims.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hey Karole. Welcome Smile I look forward to sharing with you.
You don't necessarily need money. Maybe you need a means to helping people. In fact today in Cape Town there is an initiative happening called 100 in 1. It is a community driven initiative to get young creatives together to launch at least 100 initiatives in and around the city to make it a better city for everyone. Perhaps it is where you are looking that is the problem, How do you feel about taking the lead roll and introducing some people to out of the box initiatives that are still fun?
Just a thought. Maybe You'll find that doesn't suit you, which means the best you can do personally is to just be good to people and when or where you can help then do.
Love and light
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(05-25-2013, 02:01 PM)fatehearted Wrote: Hey Karole. Welcome Smile I look forward to sharing with you.
You don't necessarily need money. Maybe you need a means to helping people. In fact today in Cape Town there is an initiative happening called 100 in 1. It is a community driven initiative to get young creatives together to launch at least 100 initiatives in and around the city to make it a better city for everyone. Perhaps it is where you are looking that is the problem, How do you feel about taking the lead roll and introducing some people to out of the box initiatives that are still fun?
Just a thought. Maybe You'll find that doesn't suit you, which means the best you can do personally is to just be good to people and when or where you can help then do.
Love and light

Good ideas and thought are always nice when the come from others. I tried to start a donated computer program, so those that are struggling could get computers. No donations, but the liberaries and several churches have a computer room so I am ok with that. I am not into gardening; but a community garden for seniors would be good. So many need free produce to keep healthy. Maybe the city or the Agricuture dept would donate a small lot. Anyone have any ideas to help the poor or disabled?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello everyone and Welcome Karole !

Tips for you Karole : Everyday when you have time, imagine yourself owning a foundation(nonprofit) imagine you have all the means you ever needed to help others. Make it funny and feel the joy and the love focus on the result you will be surprised one good day. Work on this in both worlds Smile
May the LOVE AND LIGHT guide us for ever...
Love and Light
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Greetings Karole 77707,
Welcome, and enjoy yourself here. Texas is a really Big State and it can be quite a challenge adapting to a completely different culture from the people you left in California. Being connected with this spiritual community should make you feel more at home.

Greetings
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-]
  •
Share this post on :