RegisterLogin with Google+

New user
Hi I am new to the forum. I will happily admit I came here to give more than receive, but I am always willing to learn. 

My body was born in California, my spirit from Shamayam. I am a descendant of Abraham, of Israel. Both Yahudah and Yahuseph. I ascribe to the beliefs of my ancestors in America and middle East. 

I would like to share of my understanding.
Shålūm, Nåmåsté.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome.
Looking forward to your input. Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Looking forward to your sharing too Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I am glad the forums are still alive, now I really can share!
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Haahhaha... Yes it's alive. It's just that sometimes, we must go to sleep, I guess that's normal :Smile 
Some sleep a little longer than others but at least from what've noticed, you will always find a member or two around reading something here. 

So please go ahead and tell us something. When others are awake, they will be pleased to see that you left them a  a cup of spiritual tea on the table for them to drink. If you know what I mean Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :