RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Hello all I’m TANYA!! I am here because I stumbled up on it and have always wanted to learn more. And find a true real case thrower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Hello Tanya and welcome to MSG! I am totally biased when I say you happened upon one of the best places filled with some of the best people, but it's true lol. MSG is awesome and has tons of information available on at least every topic I can think of. I'm not for sure what a case thrower is, but at the very least I am sure you will find some interesting topics and information here. I hope MSG is as awesome for you as it has been for me. 

L&L
[-]
  •
Happy you found us, Tanya.

I also do not understand 'case thrower.'
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
 Greetings Tanya,

in "CASE" you didn't know it -- we are Happy you joined us!

Here's to hoping you find what you are looking for here Smile

peace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-]
  •
not sure how case thrower ended up in my post. But it should have said caster lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes cloycase401965's post:
  • Admin
Tanya

lol... you still have us baffled I think.. your looking for a real caster?  What does that mean ?? Smile

lol   peace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-]
  •
Welcome in the group Tanya.

Thanks for joining us.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum.
[-]
  •