RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook
]]>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outgrowing others
Ever since I was small I’ve always had a sense of others. I’ve been able to help and suppprt, offer advice and share my strength and positivity. But recently I know things before they happen, have a quiet calm inside that everything will be ok and can see things so clearly it’s as though im looking through amplified lenses. Its like im outgrowing people and looking for stimulation but to a degree feel I’m outgrowing myself and my needs emotionally and physically. Not sure im making much sense as it’s hard to explain but almost like I’ve gone up a few levels and leaving others and my old self behind unintentionally!
[-] The following 2 users Like Freespirit's post:
  • Skytiger, MOONBEARSPEAKS
A great experience Freespirit. 

May I suggest that, since you are incarnate on Planet Earth, it is probably a good idea to maintain your grounding connection, as you undoubtedly have a task to perform whilst here.

Let Love and Light Be
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Annie44, Skytiger
(11-22-2017, 08:00 PM)Freespirit Wrote: Ever since I was small I’ve always had a sense of others. I’ve been able to help and suppprt, offer advice and share my strength and positivity. But recently I know things before they happen, have a quiet calm inside that everything will be ok and can see things so clearly it’s as though im looking through amplified lenses. Its like im outgrowing people and looking for stimulation but to a degree feel I’m outgrowing myself and my needs emotionally and physically. Not sure im making much sense as it’s hard to explain but almost like I’ve gone up a few levels and leaving others and my old self behind unintentionally!

Hi Freespirit,
Are you able to help others in spiritual healing or just getting them back onto spirit path? Maybe you could be reaching out to what they call salvation?
I Live in Wales in the UK - If you do help others in becoming clear or connecting to the universe let me know?  My email is Julie.jolly@hotmail.co.uk

Julie
[-]
  •

test