RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

PROTECTION OF THE SOUL
Quote:Very interesting, informative thread. thank you. 

I have a question, kinda linked to it. 
What about the importance, or necessity, of hiding our energy-aura when in "public". I mean. Theres spiritual people. clairvoyant or whoever, and also bad people, such as witch or just really bad people working with bad entities, almost everywhere. 
Should it be important to hide ones energy around people? Could it be just like another type of 3d-ish protection?.. 
I believe these people could be very curious on someones light, energy. So them being aware, on a conscious level, of someones spirituality level could make them create harm on the other-innocent spiritual person waling down the street(exemple)? or it could just create useless interest from them on you, even tho your protected.. 

what do guys think about that? Is there ways to hide ones spirituality? Is it important? how does it work?...

It all depends on what you want.

Is it the protection of the soul/mind/body/spirit? 
Of course, the spirit is untouchable because it resides beyond the domain of any possible manipulation and harm. But the soul, mind, emotion, and body fall in that domain, therefore protection is needed.

What I do understand from this post is that it is about the protection of the SOUL. So if your current life situation needs protection to your mind/emotion  (= psyche) or your body, then that is quite a different request.

Most people aren't that relevent for higher malevolent entities to spend considerable amount of their energies in attacking them (since these entities absolutely need to be as energy efficient as possible). The current world's system was set up since a very long time  (and improved throughout the years) by  those entities (be they in human forms or otherwise) in order to lead the masses into behaving like willing slaves to the gods/masters/kings/governments/etc, making them like slaves who love their chains and develop a Stockholm syndrom toward their exploiters/kidnapers. So no much effort is needed to control/exploit such sheeps.

The challenge is how to individually get out of such control system without being noticed. This is akin to wanting to break out of prison without making your plans known to those who are not interested in the same endeavour you are longing. The system has guards, spies, and alarms to alert them for any potential breach. So up to you to outplay them (including even by using their own weapons against them) in order to free yourself. Nobody can tell you exactly what you need to do to achieve the goal that you desire, because only you fully know your need and your current circumstance. You may get suggestions from benevolent helpers, but that too may not be enough to make your decision (it is like reading a map Vs walking on the actual terain).

Now, if you are already a spiritually empowered person, then you may be assured that you are at leat out of reach from about 90% of the nasties out there. The other 10 % powerful nasties can still get you (by getting your soul compromise, your mind corrupted, your emotions manipulated, or having your current body killed) if you TRULY represent a serious threat worth eliminating. In such case, you may need to seek assistance from member of your networks (which may be a group such as a church congregation, an esoteric school, or any other congregation you may be part of) in order to build a strong shield.

Assistance from higher benevolent being and entities may also be sought, depending on the level of the threat one is facing. Just keep in mind that those benevolent entities ARE NOT your servants. So they are under no obligation to rescue you at all time, especially if you have willingly (or by negligence) put yourself in compromising situations. Thus count on your own knowledge/power first, then next the assistance of the 3D network/congregation you are part of, and at the last resort you may expect a "miraculous" intervention from entities of other dimensions if that is an action that is urgently needed or if the attack is way beyond what you can be able to overcome/survive.

Love and light.
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Ly's post:
  • lunabee
thank you John_ly. Now it is very clear on why, how and who to protect ourselves from.

My question was about, is it possible to HIDE our energy from the outside 3d world?..
Like for example. Me. I travel to countries that has powerful people(witch or whoever powerful in what their doing, bad or good) and I have my energy flowing around me (aura or whatever) and they feel, see it because this energy is WIDE open to others. Not hidden.
arent their curiosity and interest will grow on you? Trying to approach you or get to know you or try to ask you a question just because they felt you...

How can you hide your energy, so people who see and feel energies, dont see it?..
how to go unnoticed when around these people..
 - S  
[-] The following 1 user Likes lunabee's post:
  • krya
Hi Lunabee, the visible come out of the invisible, don't think you can really hide  your aura, you can use a cloaking spell, but that for people, to hide something you can not see from things or people that can see, sound like a blind person trying to hide his body from people the can see, hope it make sense , use the protection given in this post. Do not be fearful, you are protected by LAW
Light, Life and Love
[-] The following 3 users Like Gerhard Botha's post:
  • krya, lunabee, John_Ly
Quote:thank you John_ly. Now it is very clear on why, how and who to protect ourselves from. 

My question was about, is it possible to HIDE our energy from the outside 3d world?.. 
Like for example. Me. I travel to countries that has powerful people(witch or whoever powerful in what their doing, bad or good) and I have my energy flowing around me (aura or whatever) and they feel, see it because this energy is WIDE open to others. Not hidden. 
arent their curiosity and interest will grow on you? Trying to approach you or get to know you or try to ask you a question just because they felt you... 

How can you hide your energy, so people who see and feel energies, dont see it?..
how to go unnoticed when around these people..

I'm still not sure I totally understand your query, bu I'll try to answer as best as I can.

I really don't get the reason why someone would obsessively want to HIDE his/her energy as you mentioned it. If you have it, then it has a purpose and it needs to be used for that purpose.

This is like a beautiful woman (or to use the Biblical term, a "fair to look upon" woman) beating her head up and wondering about how she can hide her beauty from people Smile . I have never come across such a woman anywhere in my life. What I know for sure is that just about every woman tries to make herself as beautiful as possible and to let that beauty be noticed and counted.

Perhaps muslim women have a different point opinion on this matter, since they like masking their entire bodies into bhourkas and all those other ill-fitting clothings, I don't know. But I seriously doubt about whether they do mask themselves willingly or is it because they are forced to do so by their societies and its countless moral polices lurking around. So only them may be able to explain to those of us who just don't get it, about how proud/comfortable they truly feel into  those masks, or most importantly, whether those masks (bhourkas and stuff) are actually a strong mean of protection  from potential sexual predators such as the Daesh head choppers and similar nasties making the rules and calling the shots out there.

Now coming back to the point of your question, I think the only objective advise I can tell is to simply use your common sense and know when to back off from certain people or situations. If you feel like your energy/aura is being sucked or exploited by some people, then you need to become more assertive (not agressive or hysteric) in your interaction with  such people by making it clear to them that you do not intend to be their emotional tempon. Express this message in whatever form you deem appropriate for the situation but your intention must remainvery clear.

You cannot save the whole world (you will be crushed to dust if you try! Smile ). Everyone must make the effort to carry their own cross. Those who are still weak may be assisted but up to a certain point in which they must take care of themselves (like children who have grown up and must leave their parent's home). You may sometimes have to let a person suffer without intervening if that suffering can give him/her a crucial  life lesson. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, they say. Pity is not a noble motivation as many spiritualists believe. If you truly want to help people, then don't feel pity for them (in for instance, wasting your effort doing things such as charity hand outs, which are absolutely useless in the long run). What needs to be done is to empower those people you wish to help by giving them the necessary knowledge and means for them to take care of themselves (physically, emotionally, mentally, or spiritually), period. Any other move is manipulation in disguise  What if those people you are trying to help just can't get it? Well, then there is nothing you can do but to let them suffer and hope that they will one day wake up and start taking charge of their lives.

Your last paragraph left me baffled Confused . You asked "How can you hide your energy/aura around people?" Well, sorry to say, but this is simply impossible. To give you an exemple, if someone is physically very beautiful, then it is obvious that people will notice that person (even if she is masked in a bhourka! LOL). The same principle also applies to non physical (or inner) beauty. You cannot hide it (and why would you want to do such a thing in the first place?). People will inevitably notice the color/strenght of your aura and they will react to you accordingly.

The only thing you should be concerned about is how to make that inner beauty/energy shine and be an inspiration to others. Just like Jesus is reported to have said, you don't put a lamp under the bed; You put it somewhere VISIBLE so it can shine a dark room. So be that light in this hellish world we are currently living in and shine whatever dark room you may find yourself in. Just make sure not to be extinguished by unecessarily exposing yourself to psychic parasites/zombies/vampires in human forms or making any close association with such people (be they incarnates or discarnates) because they can suck you till you dry, then they throw you out in the cold when you have nothing else to offer them. Just stay away from such people (i.e the psychopath types), or if that is impossible, then at least keep a safe distance from them (even if they happen to be your own biological family members).

Finally, I would like to stress the fact that fear is a very debilitating factor to almost every aspect of life. If you need to advance spiritually (and in other areas of life for that matter), then the first thing you need to fear is fear itself. Drop it completely from your mind and allow your consciousness to expand in every way possible. Predators exist everywhere (whether in 2D, 3D, 4D and beyond). These are souls that have lost all direct connection with the divine source and they must survive by preying on others' energy. While we must keep our guard on by making sure that we do not become their preys, our priority is to learn, discover, create, expand etc. We should not allow their intimidations and pseudo-threats to paralyse our will and stop us from achieving what we are here to achieve.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Ly's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, Gerhard Botha
It's my pleasure to help.

I'm aware that my answer was more of a general use (that's why I included a few anecdotes in it), and may not necessarily address your specific problem (which I don't know and I can't ask it on a public forum).

I hope that you will be able to pick up a few peaces of information in the advices given on this thread and customize them to your own situation. After all, that is what learning is all about: to figure out things on your own (ofcourse one may also seek the help of those who have experienced similar or equivalent situations/challenges like you before).

I really feel sorry for those who are wholly invested in only seeking READY MADE answers in their spiritual learning, because frankly, they are in for a very big disappointment. It doesn't take much time for such seekers to "drop the baby with the bathing water" and return to their mundane preoccupations where they feel much comfortable, a world in which they can always be provided with plenty of fast food, fast cars, fast sex, fast drug, fast/fake news, fast entertainement, fast everything! LOL.

Spiritual progress and consciousness expansion requires one to have among other qualities, a developed sense of sacrifice, patience, persistence and resilience. No free ride or lunch is available in that path! Smile
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-] The following 4 users Like John_Ly's post:
  • lunabee, krya, Gerhard Botha, MOONBEARSPEAKS