RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook
]]>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential dangers of 3rd Eye Activation & more.
Heart 
I've really been drawn to opening my Third Eye for a long time. I've found many meditations that serve to open your Third Eye, etc. Secondly, I've always been drawn to channeling though for reasons I can't really explain - the concept of channeling scares me. While I realize that channeling is not necessarily meditation and that there are different forms of channeling, the one constant that I've faced researching both topics, are the dangers associated with both.

I've heard some really scary stories and dangers about opening the third eye, and I'm not mentioning the 'Dark Night of the Soul' but more or less falling into a state of permanent delusion, and attracting entities. These same sort of dangers are also usually brought up when researching channeling and how doing so could lead to deceptive information, or becoming 'tools' if you will, of bad entities, etc.

Although I've mainly continued researching activating the Third Eye and somewhat channeling, I've barely progressed. So I was just wondering if anyone else had any thoughts or insights on the matter.
[-] The following 1 user Likes muyyMaL's post:
  • big mak rael
Hi Mali,

The dangers of most spirtiual practices applies only whether you are ready or fit to do them. 
You may need to explain what you call by channeling, as we may not all have the same understanding of it. This is to help the answers be close to the questions. 

If you are refering to the fact of letting entities use you as a channel. Then yes the practice comes with danger of course.
You really must know what you are doing before engaging in such activities. Well, this is if it is what I think you are refering to. :Smile

To avoid unwanted results, best is to study the question a bit more before starting. In practices such as channeling and clairvoyance training, you are to become very receptive. You have to open up. And that is exactly where the danger starts. The danger to attract negative entities or forces. To avoid that from happening, it's advised to start with spiritual practices where you are active. Like  meditations where you are willingly projecting something, where you are sending a thought, an image. practices where you do not let your mind do things on its own. 

Now during those active spiritual practices, you should think of most wonderful spiritual things only, send out messages of hope, of love, of peace. When you've done that for quite some time, your mind and heart will start to automatically send those same messages by itself without your conscious effort. Even under your sleep you will do, feel, and think of spiritual things. When you reach that point, you can safely become receptive. You may engage in receptive visualization for your clairvoyance, you may open to spirits to talk through you. 

That is just my opinion, it may apply different to you. I don't know you well to say what you must do. Only you may see and feel where you need to start. There is in fact only one thing to remember in all these. You attract what your being sends out. If for example you are impure, you attract impurity when you are receptive. And if you are pure, you attract pure forces when you are receptive.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 2 users Like krya's post:
  • Aceofcups, big mak rael
My third eye opened partially back in October and fully at the end of December. Yes it can be dangerous and yes it can lead to false visions. It has also be glorious, but I don't want you to think it's all peaches and cream. If you haven't dealt with your own daemons the will try to deal with you! My advice and take it for what it's worth is if you aren't prepared to battle things unseen I would work on that first. Not only be prepared but "know" what you are going to do.

I do recommend it for everyone but Onky when they are ready.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes big mak rael's post:
  • krya

test