RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Pranayama demonstration (on video)
Video 
Hi there,
For those new to pranayama practice, and who wonders how to practically do the Alternate Nostril Breathing.
Here a pretty well made demonstration:

Love and light
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • muyyMaL
thank you
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
You're welcome Gerhard.
Are you doing ok with pranayama?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Hi Krya
Respect sir, it going well i think, someday it very hard but on other-time is going really well, understanding comes trough time and practices, this group is a absolute blessing

i am coming to understand, slowly
Light, Life and Love
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerhard Botha's post:
  • muyyMaL
Thank you so much for this. I have even gone ahead to watch a few other videos by/with Kavita Maharaj.
[-] The following 1 user Likes muyyMaL's post:
  • krya
Thanku for good & clear practice.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Myspiritualgroup.com mobile app
[-]
  •