RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Project awakenig from coma
Hello, I would like to conduct an experiment for my learning as well. Working on a daily basis with topics concerning the world of supernatural phenomena, I solved various difficult puzzles and made complicated services.
The experiment of waking up is based on the fact that with the help of my abilities I will try to wake up and heal as much as possible and hints from my spiritual guide to wake up a person from a coma. I would like to do this service from the heart without having to pay remotely. Dear readers, if you know someone who could use my help, please send me an email and phone number / whatsapp directly connected to this topic and care for this person. Have a nice day and best regards Artur Sierocki

Artur Sierocki The Clock of Life im also on Youtube
Multi-Dimensional healing and clairvoyance
email: [email protected]
Whatsapp +48731710496
[-] The following 2 users Like Artur.Spl's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, krya
Artur, Although we work in our different ways I have followed your posts with interest and respect.
I understand the nature and the motivation behind your project and offer my loving wishes that your efforts yield positive and beneficial results in accordance with Divine Will and Cosmic Law.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 3 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Skytiger, krya, Artur.Spl
(06-30-2019, 11:33 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Artur, Although we work in our different ways I have followed your posts with interest and respect.
I understand the nature and the motivation behind your project and offer my loving wishes that your efforts yield positive and beneficial results in accordance with Divine Will and Cosmic Law.

Thank you for reading this post and return message. So that we could change something in the world, start with yourself and even help one person and participate in the miracle of healing is very much for the world I think so Smile). If everyone took a similar step to do something good from time to time, the world would look different Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Artur.Spl's post:
  • krya