RegisterLogin with Google+

Psychic surgery?
Video 
Hi folks, I have recently heard about this weird healing practice called Psychic surgery, which consist of getting a surgical operation where the psychic surgeon operate only with his bare hands and then the wounds instantly heal right after he has finished Huh

This is the vid I have found, about a psychic surgeon in the Phillipine

Very weird indeed.
It looks like too good to be true for me! Smile What do you think about it?
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Lol. Very fascinating!

But heh..... as for me, I would think ten times before I consider taking part to this weird medical practice. But I also understand that sometimes one is so desperate and would try anything just to stay alive a little longer! Smile
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Really? that's scary! Smile
Never knew people could do that! but if it's no evil behind all that, then I must say that guy is really talented.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-27-2013, 07:36 PM)krya Wrote: Really? that's scary! Smile
Never knew people could do that! but if it's no evil behind all that, then I must say that guy is really talented.

I would also think so. But still, it looks too good to be true! Smile

I am still wondering whether this thing is real or just an hallucination. If really a surgery like this can be done and patients recover, then I can't see why it shouldn't be promoted. After all, this is instant healing and recovery! Smile
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Looking at the things some musicians could do to a social group, this doesn't look like a miracle to me.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-03-2013, 09:24 PM)capeheal Wrote: Looking at the things some musicians could do to a social group, this doesn't look like a miracle to me.

I don't quite understand what you meant Capeheal. Would you please elaborate a little more?
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
What the hell is he taking out of the body? Is that so easy?

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Quote: What the hell is he taking out of the body?

I guess some diseased matters. But what is even more astonishing is the way psychic surgeons are able to penetrate the physical body with bare hands and perform their surgery without leaving any trace to the body afterward! Huh
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :