RegisterLogin with Google+

Rather brief introduction
Hello all,

Call me Geodorah. I found this site while lost and looking for direction, I have many thanks to give to one of the administrators (@Kyra) for being patient and responding to pm's after pm's. I'm starting to find my feet and look forward to the journey ahead as i explore further the nature of our universe.

Best Regards.
~The mind is a means of exploration~
[-] The following 1 user Likes geo97's post:
  • Gerhard Botha
{{{
Welcome Geodorah,

I am glad you are finding direction in your spiritual path. This site can help you connect with great knowledge and also connect you with great people example: "kyra".

I hope to see you in the threads,

Jesse
[-]
  •
{{{
Greetings Geodorah,
Welcome to MSG. When we are looking for direction, avenues/doors open up for us and it is up to us to take the first step; apparently you have taken that step and found yourself here. Welcome. Smile
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Derek's post:
  • geo97
{{{
Greeting to you Geodorah,

Glad to know that you got some help about your questions on this site as you annouced it.
Are you already looking forward to exploring the nature of the universe? That would be interresting, except that, I think it might be a bit too soon (if you are still starting) to go already in wanting to know all the mathematical and metaphysical laws governing the universe.

What I believe to be a good starting point is to explore and discover YOURSELF first and then to understand the world you are currently living in. From an esoteric perspective, it is known that the human being is a microcosmic projection of the entire universe. So for instance, instead of wanting to build a big telescope to "discover" the entire universe (which none will never achieve, no matter how big one builds his telescope), that time would better better be spent to dive into a deep inner-study and tp understand the principles that govern your true self, and then you can gain full mastery in the outer universe.

It might be possible that I probably misinterpreted the idea expressed in your post. But never mind, because what matters most is for you to keep doing whatever good work that you are already starting doing and to never give up. Such determination alone can lead you to places where you can find many useful guides who will help you accomplish your spiritual goal: to know yourself.

Wish you all the best.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-] The following 4 users Like John_Ly's post:
  • Admin, geo97, Gerhard Botha, Pamela
{{{
(06-24-2017, 05:25 PM)John_Ly Wrote: Greeting to you Geodorah,

Glad to know that you got some help about your questions on this site as you annouced it.
Are you already looking forward to exploring the nature of the universe? That would be interresting, except that, I think it might be a bit too soon (if you are still starting) to go already in wanting to know all the mathematical and metaphysical laws governing the universe.

What I believe to be a good starting point is to explore and discover YOURSELF first and then to understand the world you are currently living in. From an esoteric perspective, it is known that the human being is a microcosmic projection of the entire universe. So for instance, instead of wanting to build a big telescope to "discover" the entire universe (which none  will never achieve, no matter how big one builds his telescope), that time would better better be spent to dive into a deep inner-study and tp understand  the principles that govern your true self, and then you can gain full mastery in the outer universe.

It might be possible that  I probably misinterpreted the idea expressed in your post. But never mind, because what matters most is for you to keep doing whatever  good work that you are already starting doing and to never give up. Such determination alone can lead you to places where you can find many useful guides who will help you accomplish your spiritual goal: to know yourself.

Wish you all the best.

Greetings john, 

Thanks for taking time to respond to my post Shy

I could be wrong to think of it that way, but i feel like learning about the world around me is just as key to discovering myself as being introspective and journeying inside. My "intuition" tells me i need a good balance of both...
[-] The following 2 users Like geo97's post:
  • Admin, John_Ly
{{{
(06-24-2017, 04:06 PM)Derek Wrote: Greetings Geodorah,
Welcome to MSG. When we are looking for direction, avenues/doors open up for us and it is up to us to take the first step; apparently you have taken that step and found yourself here. Welcome. Smile

Thank you derek, i hope the next steps come to me as naturally as the first.
[-]
  •
{{{
Welcome Geodorah
What a beautiful name.
Glad your here. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • geo97
{{{
(06-24-2017, 06:15 PM)Skytiger Wrote: Welcome Geodorah
What a beautiful name.
Glad your here.  Smile

Thank you tiger, as is yours and i'm glad to be here.
[-]
  •
{{{
(06-24-2017, 03:56 AM)geo97 Wrote: Hello all,

Call me Geodorah. I found this site while lost and looking for direction, I have many thanks to give to one of the administrators (@Kyra) for being patient and responding to pm's after pm's. I'm starting to find my feet and look forward to the journey ahead as i explore further the nature of our universe.

Best Regards.

Hello Geodorah, 
Happy journeying into your inner-self to explore the nature of the Universe  Smile

Pamela
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pamela's post:
  • geo97
{{{
Thanks pamela, feels like i've hit a wall as of late but i guess that's just how it is sometimes.
In other news i found an interesting book relating the inner self and the universe, but its costly...(https://edinburghuniversitypress.com/boo...13476.html)
[-]
  •
{{{