RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUBLIMATION OR TRANSMUTATION OF SEXUAL ENERGY
It's alright anushri , I do understand.

Long ago, I understood, not from books or gurus (like dattaswami says), but by experience, that sometimes it is better not to try and reason with fanatics of scriptures. I tried few times, and I gave up Smile

Because guess what? They will always tend to find a statement in their guru book to defend themselves. As if what is to know is all written in the scripture. I wonder how I managed to ride a bike without the help of a book?

Anyway... back to the subject, shall we.
Let love and light be.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 2 users Like krya's post:
  • anushri, Gerhard Botha
(04-26-2017, 07:09 PM)krya Wrote: It's alright anushri , I do understand.

Long ago, I understood, not from books or gurus (like dattaswami says), but by experience, that sometimes it is better not to try and reason with fanatics of scriptures. I tried few times, and I gave up Smile

Because guess what? They will always tend to find a statement in their guru book to defend themselves. As if what is to know is all written in the scripture. I wonder how I managed to ride a bike without the help of a book?

Anyway... back to the subject, shall we.
Let love and light be.

And I wonder how "Eklavya"(tribal prince who lived in jungle) managed to  become an archer of exceptional prowess without any Guru or book. The story of Eklavya (in the era of Krishna) is very famous in India . Eklavya wanted to learn archery and went to the most famous Guru Dronacharya to get the training. But, the Guru rejected Eklavya's  request because he wanted to teach the war  skills  only to the royal children.Deeply hurt, he returned to the jungle and made a mud statue of Drona and considering it as Guru , he started practicing archery by himself and became the  best archer, better than Drona's favourite student "Arjuna" who was considered the best archer by Drona.
One day when Drona and his students were going out into the forest where they saw Eklavya's amzaing archery skills.  Drona was amazed, but also distressed to see someone overpowering his knowledge and skills. Upon seeing Drona, Ekalavya came and bowed to him. Drona asked Ekalavya where he had learnt archery. Ekalavya replied "under you, Guruji", and showed Drona his statue while explaining what he had done.
Drona then reminded Ekalavya that to truly be Drona's pupil, Ekalavya would have to pay guru dakshina (an offering to the teacher). Readily, Ekalavya offers to do anything for Drona. Drona stoically asks for the thumb from Ekalavya's right hand. Smiling, Ekalavya cuts off the thumb and presents it to Drona. Thus,Drona succeeded in  killing the skills of the best archer who learned by self and making the "unaware"  believe that no one can  excel without a GURU. 
I read this story in my childhood and  guess what, this story is from one of  the most famous and revered Indian  religious books.
 Books are created by human beings who have different emotions and level of understanding while writing. One can use them for reference but cannot let them block his/her development in all levels/fields. The potentials of self cannot be understood by books.Every day new theories and formulas in physics and maths are being invented (mostly by students) and new discoveries are made that make the preexisting ones obsolete. The true and open minded teachers are always open to learn something new (no matter they have to learn that from their own students) , respect their student's advancement instead of being jealous or displaying contempt. Everything that surrounds us teaches us something but one must have that open and respectful mind to grasp that knowledge.
I rest my case here.Smile

Thanks alot Krya for understanding....I understood your point. Realization of Self and its power comes with understanding and understanding comes with time (for some it takes ages). The preschooler cannot be a scholar in one day no matter how much the angels  try.  Anyways I shall utilise my energy into something fruitful and constructive. Let's get back to the topic and to love and peace.

Take care.
[-] The following 3 users Like anushri's post:
  • krya, Gerhard Botha, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Thank you very much  guys for this information.
That's a big add to my knowledge Smile
[-]
  •
 I just went back and read all the threads on this. 

Very usefully written Krya.

Let me add : one should also watch the Full and New Moons for an increase of this energy in this regard.  More so for Full moons when it can be transferred to different energy centers in the body if one knows what they are doing or when the nervous systems - both physical and etheric streams of energy get activated.    It is well known scientifically that people get activated physically, psychologically and mentally at Full Moons... this is one of reasons why. 

The New moon is more the time the process begins.

peace
ace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aceofcups's post:
  • krya

test