RegisterLogin with Google+

Sacred Geometry
When it comes to sacred geometry I tend to be attracted to the sacred part over the geometry part. I can envision universes being created with sphere storms, not perfect spheres where each point on the sphere has the same importance, that take a naturally imperfect more oval shape.
While the straight line has value to humanity it does not hold value to the universes and the liquid energy that creates them. In this liquid energy there are no straight lines and it just flows. This is why it can create spheres that are formed without straight lines.
For humanity a straight line is sacred. The liquid energy that creates universes only knows the straight line as a universe coming close to an end. The energy of that universe does not flow due to a lack of energy and needs to rely on the line. There is no judgement by the infinite liquid energy for the need to use straight lines but humans judge themselves for using them. Perhaps straight lines attract judgement while flowing energy deflect judgement.
Sacred geometry makes me think of dancing universes in the infinite dance of flowing energy. While there are advanced equations involved which humans find, equations involving straight lines, the infinite flowing energy is too free flowing in creative bliss to be aware of them. Thanks Gerhard Botha for reminding me about sacred geometry.
[-]
  •
{{{
hi i enjoy you post Walter.

Do you think there is maybe a connection between what you describe as liquid energy end Ether?

do you know the Fibonacci sequence?

And how it also connect to the universe ? Drunvalo Melchizedek have a interesting theory in the second part of the flower of live about it

as we learn we grow, for me the spiritual path is live and love.

be well friend
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
{{{
I just love the Melchizedek stuff'

Fibonacci spirals can be read in Earth energy field.

Fascinating.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
{{{
Have we tried to decipher the meaning of so called "sacred" geometry? Why is it called "sacred"? It is something that exists naturally and openly in the cosmic surrounding; it is you, me and every being, then why "sacred"? Has it been made "sacred" to make it inaccessible and incomprehensible to the common brains so that it cannot be misused/manipulated OR has it been made "sacred" for some perks and for personal/group's social and financial position, security and benefits? 
By making something "sacred", we tend to separate ourselves from it. Our mind tends to believe that only some special people are allowed to touch the "sacred".  The sacredness exists in our own minds. If we really want to reach  the summit, we need to understand the depth and to understand the depth  , we need to dive deep and question "Why?". Answers lie in simplicity.

[Image: sacred-galaxy_4_orig.jpg]
[-]
  •
{{{
Hello Anushri, I do like your illustration of THAT MOMENT and the Flower of Life, etc.
However, you asked a question and I do not like unanswered questions, so here goes.
Why is it called "sacred"? It is something that exists naturally and openly in the cosmic surrounding; it is you, me and every being, then why "sacred"? 
Once again, I turn to my dictionary as a starting point.  1. Consecrated to or belonging to a god or deity; holy. 2. 3. 4. Set apart for and dedicated to some purpose, e.g. sacred to the memory of… 
May I suggest that we look to items 1 and 4 for our answer. The geometry, to which we refer as sacred, is the morphogenetic structure behind reality itself, underlying even mathematics. Most physicists and mathematicians feel that numbers are the prime language of reality, but it is actually shape that generates all the laws of physics. So, this geometry is the emblem of reality throughout the cosmos. Sometimes known as the “language of light” and sometimes the “language of silence” it is, in fact, a language through which everything is created. Of all the shapes associated with the term ‘sacred geometry’ the Flower of Life was the penultimate.  Everything that has ever been created or is in existence now was accomplished through this pattern; all languages, all laws of physics, all biological life forms – including all of us individually. Contained within the geometry of the flower of life is all of CREATION.
So, on the basis that Creator utilises this form of geometry as the underlying form of all that he creates, then my answer to your question is, you have answered it yourself. For in truth, everything we acknowledge as having been “created” including “you, me and every being,” is entitled to be termed ‘sacred’ simply by virtue of its source or origin. We are just as sacred as the geometry.
Dear Anushri, do you ever get a simple answer from me? I could have just said the first thing that came into my head. Why? Because all of Creation is sacred.

Next question ho ho ho
[-]
  •
{{{
i do love this, hehe, beautiful Anushri and Moonbear
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
{{{
Referring back to your opening post, Walter5555,

"When it comes to sacred geometry I tend to be attracted to the sacred part over the geometry part. I can envision universes being created with sphere storms, not perfect spheres where each point on the sphere has the same importance, that take a naturally imperfect more oval shape. 

While the straight line has value to humanity it does not hold value to the universes and the liquid energy that creates them. In this liquid energy there are no straight lines and it just flows. This is why it can create spheres that are formed without straight lines. 
For humanity a straight line is sacred. The liquid energy that creates universes only knows the straight line as a universe coming close to an end. The energy of that universe does not flow due to a lack of energy and needs to rely on the line. There is no judgement by the infinite liquid energy for the need to use straight lines but humans judge themselves for using them. Perhaps straight lines attract judgement while flowing energy deflect judgement. 
Sacred geometry makes me think of dancing universes in the infinite dance of flowing energy. While there are advanced equations involved which humans find, equations involving straight lines, the infinite flowing energy is too free flowing in creative bliss to be aware of them. Thanks Gerhard Botha for reminding me about sacred geometry.""

Walter, forgive me as I am unable, right now, to intellectualise your opening concept. My academic achievements are negligible and so, when I am considering sacred geometry I start with Pythagoras,the five Platonic Solids.and Metatrons Cube. Thus, I have only straight lines.Subsequently the sphere is added. Indeed, multiple spheres and constructs such as the Flower of Life [which, it must be remembered is, is not lines on a page but a three-dimensional concept] and the Golden Mean and Fibonnaci spirals.. I have yet to make a connection, whether intellectual or metaphysical, between a)the straight line of sacred geometry as the widely accepted foundation of Creation and b) your portrayal of liquid energy as the form thereof. 
I would be most grateful if you can help me with this one.
L & L
[-]
  •
{{{
Smile 
(01-25-2017, 08:49 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Hello Anushri, I do like your illustration of THAT MOMENT and the Flower of Life, etc.
However, you asked a question and I do not like unanswered questions, so here goes.
Why is it called "sacred"? It is something that exists naturally and openly in the cosmic surrounding; it is you, me and every being, then why "sacred"? 
Once again, I turn to my dictionary as a starting point.  1. Consecrated to or belonging to a god or deity; holy. 2. 3. 4. Set apart for and dedicated to some purpose, e.g. sacred to the memory of… 
May I suggest that we look to items 1 and 4 for our answer. The geometry, to which we refer as sacred, is the morphogenetic structure behind reality itself, underlying even mathematics. Most physicists and mathematicians feel that numbers are the prime language of reality, but it is actually shape that generates all the laws of physics. So, this geometry is the emblem of reality throughout the cosmos. Sometimes known as the “language of light” and sometimes the “language of silence” it is, in fact, a language through which everything is created. Of all the shapes associated with the term ‘sacred geometry’ the Flower of Life was the penultimate.  Everything that has ever been created or is in existence now was accomplished through this pattern; all languages, all laws of physics, all biological life forms – including all of us individually. Contained within the geometry of the flower of life is all of CREATION.
So, on the basis that Creator utilises this form of geometry as the underlying form of all that he creates, then my answer to your question is, you have answered it yourself. For in truth, everything we acknowledge as having been “created” including “you, me and every being,” is entitled to be termed ‘sacred’ simply by virtue of its source or origin. We are just as sacred as the geometry.
Dear Anushri, do you ever get a simple answer from me? I could have just said the first thing that came into my head. Why? Because all of Creation is sacred.

Next question ho ho ho

Haha ...Moon BS,

I never get a simple answer from you , though I keep stressing on "Simplicity".
I was trying to explain the simplest form and yet you drew your attention towards the penultimate Flower of Life (the most complex structure).   Smile I am highly aware of the meaning of "sacred" and understand the existence of this geometry. I put up these questions to make people aware that nothing is beyond their minds if they keep it simple. Every complexity dissolves into the simplest form. If we understand this simplest basic structure, we would be able to create most beautiful and "sacred" or divine structures in future. So I said the "sacredness" exists in our own minds and answers lie in simplicity! If we do not  try to understand the basics, everything would look like a maze and we would keep  getting trapped in wrong paths  ending up at the dead end and again starting the search to the right path. We would  be in a loop until we don't find the right path. Though we will one day , but  it would take a very very long time to reach the GOAL. Complications never yield solution, simplification does. And to simplify , we need to question the existence of the  complexities. 

"Most physicists and mathematicians feel that numbers are the prime language of reality, but it is actually shape that generates all the laws of physics."
Those  physicists and mathematicians are not entirely wrong because the symmetry and existence of all shapes can be explained by numbers. For instance, pick up any shape, triangle , sphere, etc. , their volume, height, angle, circumference, length, width, etc can be measured in numbers.  And I have already told you the simplest shape is a triangle. Pick up any structure, the base will be a triangle which would be the actual energy storer and yielder and that's why most of the spiritual symbols and structures  have/are  triangles- kundalini, star tetrahedron, metatron, pyramids, mountains etc. It is good to have a spiritual understanding and respect for the practices, but we  should also appreciate the advancements of science  (which was first  understood by ancient and oldest  civilisations and then was lost in the dark ages ) which is opening new doors to better understanding of the cosmos and its functions. 
[-]
  •
{{{
There is a thread on this forum about the chicken and the egg. I think it was from krya.

Well, will someone answer me this 'simple' question.

Which came first, the number or the shape?

Please give reasons for your answer.

Simple answers only please.
[-]
  •
{{{
(01-27-2017, 03:45 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: There is a thread on this forum about the chicken and the egg. I think it was from krya.

Well, will someone answer me this 'simple' question.

Which came first, the number or the shape?

Please give reasons for your answer.

Simple answers only please.

It is like asking "which came first , me or my dimensions?" As said earlier , numbers are the "language " of reality. Through numbers we are able to understand the existence of any structure relative to space and time,  just the way we use language(in any form) to understand our surroundings.  Shapes formed,  but how they formed, how big or small they are, what properties they possess can be explained in numbers which work as common standard to avoid any confusion. Numbers help us to understand a shape and with the help of these numbers only, ancient people were able to predict many things, construct solid structures, travel using various mediums and what not.
MoonBS,
Was there a need to put up this question ? It simply does not seems  to be in line with what I was trying to say in my post. It is more  like drifting away from the main topic and mocking my post.  Your views may be very different /opposite to mine and I also understand that truth cannot be instilled forcefully into someone's mind, it is always understood and perceived with  experience and  time.  But, still we are here to respect , share and learn from each other's experiences.
[-]
  •
{{{