RegisterLogin with Google+

Seeking Truth
Hi, my name is Grant. Still a part of a cult religion but I feel like I'm waking up. I'm seeing life differently. I'm at a place where I've been before but I feel the universe is offering a different choice to me. I've been lurking on here for a bit but I wanted to introduce myself. Wholeness and balance to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[-] The following 4 users Like Abstract thinker's post:
  • Admin, popsthebuilder, Skytiger, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
Hello Grant,

Welcome to site and forum chat here.   Hope you find the next step on your journey and what you are looking for Smile

peace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aceofcups's post:
  • Abstract thinker
Share this post on :
Welcome Grant.
Thanks for joining us. I've watched your presence for a while before you wrote. I guess that's my power, I'm Admin  Cool  Smile
You've done a very good thing by Introducing yourself. And please, just get yourself an avatar ( profile picture) and you should be up to date.
Thanks again and enjoy your time with us. I'm sure you will like it :Smile
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • Abstract thinker
Share this post on :
Welcome friend.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome Grant.