RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Sensitivity to Sound...
This is probably a silly question, but lately I've had a strong increase in my sensitivity to sounds and smells. For instance today I kept hearing something and couldn't understand what it was but came to realize it was an extremely low hum from the lightbulb. Any other time, I'd never ever hear that of pay attention, but even though it was super low, it seemed so loud somehow.

As far as smells, I keep smelling smells but cannot discern anyone location for them and some of the smells of sounds leave me extremely anxious. I realize it could be nothing, but was wondering if this means anything or can be a sign of anything. 

L&L,
Mali
Although just a babe on this journey; I will always strive for knowledge, strive for learning, strive for understanding. Most of all, I will always strive to be the best version of myself that I can be. 

Love & Light,

Ahadi Soul
(A soul with much promise)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ahadi Soul's post:
  • Aceofcups
The more you pay attention to what your senses are SENSING the more you will become aware of the data/information/knowledge they are registering for you to process (think about analyse and learn) What you do with this knowledge determines who and what you are and what you become.(within each incarnation this is the concept of spiritual evolution.)
The more you open yourself to these energies, the more important becomes the conscious practice of PROTECTION. (There I go again)
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 3 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Ahadi Soul, Skytiger, Aceofcups
I think it could be your just becoming more sensitive.

I find for myself in certain Astrological cycles my sensitivity to different senses get more highlighted.  And also periods when I am doing more meditative practices - which to me makes sense. ( sorry for pun -lol) Smile
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 2 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • Ahadi Soul, Skytiger
In the mornings everything sounds louder.
As the day goes by, sounds become lower.

Some things do have their own sound, like a grass fire, or the mower engine sound.
These also have their own smell.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • Aceofcups
@Aceofcups
I find for myself in certain Astrological cycles my sensitivity to different senses get more highlighted. 

There is no doubt in my mind; animals, vegetables and minerals, as well as humans, respond and react to the lunar cycle. There is more info on this elsewhere on the site, describing how, even today, farmers and horticulturalists sow certain seeds at certain points within that lunar cycle. This accords with the increase in energies that occurs with the waxing of the moon and decrease as the moons wanes. 
Likewise with the cycle of planets within the zodiac.
Personally, I am much more aware of the lunar process than the planetary changes.
Could be because I have never made a study of astrology and thus do not open my consciousness to the latter; however, failure to acknowledge does not negate the existence of the energies, it merely indicates that I am engaged with other cosmic functions. Each to his own, I guess.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 3 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Ahadi Soul, Skytiger, Aceofcups
Thanks MoonBear.... no problem of course ... Been on this journey a long time like yourself...  and had an interest in many different spiritual pathways... been student of Astrology since 1967.

One thing I've learned from Astrology is that different people have different interests... certain highlighted planets or signs in one's Astrological blueprint they have usually gives one an interest in Astrology symbolism and energy patterns or not.   Other configurations give many many other interests or influences different people get drawn towards to practice or learn about.   Your interest in the lunar Moon cycles is studying the Astrological influences of the Moon.

Never is there one way for all.. only the Eternal Goal.   Finding your Blueprint makes the journey so much more connected ,  I've found,,, not easier always.. just more connected in one sense.

peace
ace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 2 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • Ahadi Soul, Skytiger
I'm so sorry for my late response everyone. There are definitely interesting points mentioned that have truly made me think. Every time I turn around, I discover or am taught something new and as far as lunar cycles and astrology goes, I'm not well versed in those areas. It seems quite obvious but the concept of energies and cycles never even crossed my mind. Shows how new i still am to all of this. Aside from the usual horoscopes found on websites and in magazines, I haven't ventured much further.
Although just a babe on this journey; I will always strive for knowledge, strive for learning, strive for understanding. Most of all, I will always strive to be the best version of myself that I can be. 

Love & Light,

Ahadi Soul
(A soul with much promise)
[-] The following 2 users Like Ahadi Soul's post:
  • Skytiger, Aceofcups