RegisterLogin with Google+

Show me who really I am!!!!!!
Suggestion : Read all and make clear and understanding. Sit in quiet place then close your eyes and follow these message:

Drop the sense of body and remain in the sense I am.
When feeling arise, drop feeling remain I am.
When doubt arise, drop doubt remain I am.
When fear arise , drop fear remain I am.
When realize arise, drop realize remain I am.
When thought arise drop thought remain I am.
When question arise, drop question remain I am.
When answer arise, drop answer remain I am.
When confuse arise, drop confuse remain I am.
When emptiness arise, drop emptiness remain I am.

Drop all desire remain I am.
Drop all guessing remain I am.
Drop the feeling that want to know if I follow this what will happens and remain as I am.

Now drop everything including sense of I am see what remain.........

It can not drop out. It is pure being. Eternity.
This is your pure nature.
(Silent being)
[-] The following 2 users Like Parichat's post:
  • anushri, prana.force
Share this post on :
Very Nice! Smile
I do a similar exercise as a meditation.
Very good for getting to know oneself.
As the real being is deeply buried underneath our regular day to day mind and emotional vibrations. That is basically saying, drop all your inner inferior noise to find out who you truly are.

-The real us makes no mind noise, because it uses intuition which is something beyond mental words.
-The real us makes no toxic emotions, because it uses sacrifice (ultimate altruism) which is something beyond common desires.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Nice Krya. When do exercise or meditation one thing we should know is at the end should have no I who practice it. Let all the process flow by itself without have anyone do. It will give best result. This one for find out the pure true nature.

Unless want to practice the mind. Then we can have I involve. Like to draw energy to get this or that then we use I involve. Which they have so many lines to practice these style.
My main interesting is to drop the ego or mind and let the pure self shine. End suffer Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :