RegisterLogin with Google+

So down
Love is a substance from the brain that sync with our heart ..

Indeed.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 2 users Like ladycupid23's post:
  • Alex Snow, Visitor
Share this post on :
(08-18-2017, 12:37 AM)ladycupid23 Wrote: Love is a substance from the brain that sync with our heart ..

Nicely said ladycupid23.

For me, that 'substance', in relation to being 'so down', is grief.
Grief "is a natural response to losing someone or something that’s important to you. You may feel a variety of emotions, like sadness or loneliness. And you might experience it for a number of different reasons. Maybe a loved one died, a relationship ended, or you lost your job." -  quote source

Just to help you along, to get through your grief, remember that you need to come to a point of acceptance. As soon as you do, in your own way and time, the grief will dissipate and will just be a memory.
[-] The following 2 users Like Visitor's post:
  • Alex Snow, prana.force
Share this post on :
(08-18-2017, 02:40 AM)Visitor Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 12:37 AM)ladycupid23 Wrote: Love is a substance from the brain that sync with our heart ..

Nicely said ladycupid23.

For me, that 'substance', in relation to being 'so down', is grief.
Grief "is a natural response to losing someone or something that’s important to you. You may feel a variety of emotions, like sadness or loneliness. And you might experience it for a number of different reasons. Maybe a loved one died, a relationship ended, or you lost your job." -  quote source

Just to help you along, to get through your grief, remember that you need to come to a point of acceptance. As soon as you do, in your own way and time, the grief will dissipate and will just be a memory.
Thank you for your advice Smile

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
My dear ladycupid23. I just read your introduction and then you got my attention with this topic title. I sense that you think of yourself as a troubled soul that is seeking a getaway from your feelings (I might be wrong so forgive me for judging if I was). so as semi-regular said "bring yourself to the point of acceptance"

wish you the best truly
[-] The following 1 user Likes prana.force's post:
  • Alex Snow
Share this post on :
Yes, how to discern whether we are treading is the right path.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes practicalguru2016's post:
  • Alex Snow
Share this post on :
This is guru from Singapore on the search of divinity ...understanding one own self is the greatest understanding of all! But our mixed emotions and thoughts are a great barrier to it. Still awaiting for that miracle to happen

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello dear friend. I can feel the pain that you harbor upon your soul and carry upon your shoulders. You're in the right place!

If you feel lost, we can work together to help you find yourself again.

(>^-^)> <3 <(^-^<) 

Sending lots of hugs and love your way
*~Alex Snow-> We are all gifted monsters, ready to be reborn~* 
[-]
  •
Share this post on :