RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook
]]>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Softwares for chakra test?
Chakras are energy centers in a human body which serve as an energetic interface connecting the soul to the body. The patterns of chakras' activity determine the psychological profile of an individual and are often the basis of his/her personality and temperament. A person who has all seven chakras open and balanced will be able to express him/herself more fully and have an abundant life as a result.

An over-active or under-active chakra will give birth to certain psychological imbalances as well as difficulties for a person to relate more appropriately to people or situations around him/her. I found the following website which gives an interesting questionnaire for determining the status of all seven chakras (Root, Sacral, Navel, Heart, Throat, Third eye, and Crown):

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php

After filling the questionnaire, my result was as follow:

Chakra / Status / Activity
Root :under-active (-3%)
Sacral : open (20%)
Navel : open (41%)
Heart : under-active (2%)
Throat : under-active (6%)
Third Eye : open (68%)
Crown : open (52%)

The way I feel about those results from my own self-analysis is as follow:
Root (-3% is accurate),
Sacral (20% is fair),
Navel (41% is fair),
Heart (2% is unfair, I was hoping 10% at least),
Throat (6% is more or less fair as I tend to be less talkative)
Third eye (68% is accurate)
Crown (52% is accurate)

You are also invited to try this fun test of analyzing yourself and share the result with the rest of us (if you want) by commenting how accurate you think it is. Just be honest to yourself while filling the form if you wish to get an accurate profiling. It is OK to have a little imbalance from time to time because it can always be fixed at the right time. But if there is many over-actives (more than 75%) or under-actives (-10 and more) chakras in your profile, then there is definitely something about yourself that you need to start considering seriously.

The website even provides a technique of activating under-active chakras by chanting certain specific sounds (in Sanskrit pronunciation) during meditation. The URL for these methods is:

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/open.php

If you need some basic information about chackras, their URL for the introductory description of chakras is:

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/...uction.php

I haven't tried yet this particular chakra acivation method they provided, but I am looking forward to see how it can assist me in activating my dormant chakras. I will start with the heart chakra and then go to the others. If you have an over-active chakra, you do not need to worry about how to take it down because nature will take care of that as soon as your other chakras are rightly opened.

Love and light to you.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Root: under-active (0%)
Sacral: under-active (-12%)
Navel: open (44%)
Heart: open (44%)
Throat: open (56%)
Third Eye: open (44%)
Crown: open (62%)

Here's above the result of my test.

I must say this is very fun test, it's not really far from being very accurate.
and I would really like to find out how that web application is made (the codes behind Dodgy , It's interesting and intelligent.

Now what I think of of those result:
Root: under-active (0%) -> accurate
Sacral: under-active (-12%) -> quite fair, but I would say 0% rather
Navel: open (44%) -> Wrong, this should be like the throat
Heart: open (44%) -> fair
Throat: open (56%) -> Accurate
Third Eye: open (44%) -> fair
Crown: open (62%) -> accurate

Thanks for sharing that, It's very cool.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Well, I also tried this fun test and here are my results:
2. Root: open (31%)
Sacral: under-active (8%)
Navel: under-active (-12%)
Heart: over-active (82%)
Throat: open (20%)
Third Eye: open (19%)
Crown: under-active (5%)

I would say that the result is roughly accurate except that I might contest a bit about the Navel chakra (why not 15% at least?).
I am doing pretty bad I would say. What can I do to get things balanced? What are other options for opening chakra apart for the method given in this website which consist of chanting some strange sounds? I heard one guy saying that some substances can also help in that regard. What do you say about that?
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
(10-01-2012, 11:06 PM)michelle_S Wrote: Well, I also tried this fun test and here are my results:
2. Root: open (31%)
Sacral: under-active (8%)
Navel: under-active (-12%)
Heart: over-active (82%)
Throat: open (20%)
Third Eye: open (19%)
Crown: under-active (5%)

I would say that the result is roughly accurate except that I might contest a bit about the Navel chakra (why not 15% at least?).
I am doing pretty bad I would say. What can I do to get things balanced? What are other options for opening chakra apart for the method given in this website which consist of chanting some strange sounds? I heard one guy saying that some substances can also help in that regard. What do you say about that?

Well, to my view you are not doing bad at all! You must understand that just about everybody has a chakra or two inactive (or overactive). The point is just to realize it and then to look for ways to get things straight.
Myself too I find that given method to be very difficult because it is based on a spiritual tradition (Hinduism) which is different from the one I am familiar with (Christianism). That is why I would be looking for others more simple and practical ways of opening chakras.

With regard to substances, it is true that they also can help activate certain chakras, but as always, their solutions may backfire on you. It is generally not a smart thing to do by letting matters do things that consciousness can do more effectively by its own. In this case, there is not only a risk of getting addicted to the substance, but the substance itself may prematurely open some of those centers while the user is still unprepared to receive what may come from it.

Certain substances (such as pure naturally grown tobacco) can help increase a person psychic ability. There are also certain drugs (like psychedelic drugs) which can brutally over-activate the third eye chakra and throw the user out of balance because he/she will certainly be freaked out by what he/she will now be perceiving.
So I wouldn't advise anybody to use substance for this cause unless the person honestly feels that it may be very crucial in ASSISTING his natural activation mechanism.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
The chakras start to open when we keep activating them, in other words when we keep puting thier energies in action.
Each chakra activates with the force of a psychic color. There are 7 main chakras so 7 colors for each, will make a chakra in action.

Red will activate the root chakra
orange - the sacral
yellow - Navel
green - heart
blue - Throat
Indigo - Third eye
Purple - Grown.

Chakras are not located in the physical body, but in the etheric body, and that invisible body receives quickly things coming from our inside (thoughts and feelings). That's why visualization of the proper color at the proper chakra is a great tool to activate Chakras.

Chakras are activated by a good energy and is deactivated by a bad energy. A color inside of us is an energy, and a color can either be of bad quality or of a good quality.
A color inside of us manifest as an habit ( a vertus or vice), that means every time we manifest a vice, we are dis-activating a specific chakra.
For example, if someone gets very angry all the time, the psychic energy of anger is a dark red color that affect the root chakra, that kind of energy slows the vibration of the root chakra, which could cause that chakra to be inactive .
That means we can make a chakra active by practicing the good psychic habit.

But When a chakra has started to vibrate, I mean when it is at least 3% active. One can help it vibrate more using external colors (colorful cloths, colorful lights ). But I personally do not think
chakras would react to external colors if they have not yet been moved from the inside( from the internal colors).

Some other examples of bad psychic habits that can block chakras.
I repeat, these are some examples of worse vices that can be the cause of a complete inactivity of a chakra, So the below will not necessarily explain the under-activity of your chakra, but could be for others.

An inactive root chakra = Can be caused by Anger, jalousie, lack of enthusiasm.
inactive sacral = too sensual, lust, or problem with sexuality.
inactive Navel = lies, hypocrisy.lack of knowledge, Ignorance
inactive heart = careless,no love for people, hopeless
inactive Throat = not generous and unable to distinguish the truth, or communication problems.
inactive Third eye = lack of vigilance or unable to see thoughts, unable to visualize
inactive Grown. = less self control and will; pride; or missing wisdom.

So a part from working on chakras directly, one can effectively work safely on his chakras by practicing spiritual Virtues ( good habit of the mind and thoughts).
like if you start to study, get more and more knowledge and regularly, your Navel chakra will have to activate if it was under-active.

Exercises working directly on the chakras like breathing, visualization, mystic sounds, usage of oil on the body etc... are powerful too. But some among those exercises can present a danger.
A good understanding of chakra system is necessary to engage in activating them and especially opening them, many of those exercises out there can cause a lot of damage to whoever tackle this without knowing the consequences.
Some chakras are meant not to be developed at the beginning, some of them are meant to wait for other chakras before they can open.
Now if we do not know that, we might get into trouble, psychic problems and even physical illness (organ damage) can occur.
So a great care should be take with the kind of exercise we are using to work on Chakras.

Continuously working directly on the chakras can not only activate them but tend to open them fully ( at 100%).
and if for example you open the root chakra before you have dominated anger and jalousie, you will awake the the evil side of Kundalinie force which will burn everything in your spine.
Or if you try to open the sacral chakra without having dominated your sexual desires, you risk not only became worse ( sex addiction ) , but you will awake the power of astral travalling in the lower region of the invisible world. where you will be terrified by what you will see. as each Chakras when opened fully or (about to) awakes a specific psychic power.

Here's a method that can activate Chakras:
Now say you want to activate the heart chakra.

Sit down with your spine straight.
breath in the air with noses, imagine it's green air you are breathing in.
now hold that green color, with your imagination take it down to level of the heart chakra.
Hold that green color there for about some time while imagining that your chakra is being activated by that green color.
Imagine the green light coming out of that Chakra and all over your Chakra.
Then breath out the air, imagine that it's the dirt of your chakra going out of your noses.
do this for about 15 to 30 mins a day.

But remember to use the right color for the right chackra if you do this.
we can do this to more than one chakra.

I would advise not to work on the lower chakras harder before the upper chakras are enough balanced.
The spiritual energies activated in the upper chakras will help the lower chakras to develop and open safely.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
My results are,
Root chakra - underactive(0%)
Sacral - underactive(-12)
Naval- open (56%)
Heart - underactive (-44%)
Throat- underactive ( 6%)
Third eye - open (50%)
Crown - overactive (69%)

I always knew , I am somehow cold and distant , but didn' t expect it to be too low though . :-( . I hope someone would suggest me what to do about the results.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AnamikaS's post:
  • krya
here are my results :

Root: open(19%) - makes sense
Sacral: under-active (6%) - been very low on action and communication lately so ya i guess
Navel: open(25%) - ya
Heart: open(50%) - yes
Throat: under-active (-12%) - I need help working my throat chakra up.. I rlly dont feel like speaking to just anyone lately and I believe that doesnt help. How can I better my throat chakra energy?
Third Eye: over-active(75%) - yes. but maybe 75 is too high.
Crown: open(31%) - so so accurate. i dont meditate enough to give it a 31%. more la 20.

so ya my throat chakra really needs help.
 - S  
[-] The following 1 user Likes lunabee's post:
  • krya
Here's mine.

Root.         open.          35%

Sacral.       open.          69%

Navel.        open.          50%

Heart.        open.          44%

Throat.       over active.  81%

Third eye    open.           69%

Crown.        open.          56%

Interesting test.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • krya
I do tend to talk to much.

I was born 'seeing' more than most. Played with my Great Grandparents when I was a child. Learned they transitioned years before I was born.

I am happy, married to a wonderful man with a good heart and mind, plus he's very good looking.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • krya
My results

Root: Open 44%
Sacral: Open 25%
Navel: Active 75%
Heart: Active 62%
Throat: Active 75%
Third eye: 81%
Crown: 62%

From this test. I can see I have areas to look into for consideration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk