RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Make this thread sticky ( Cost: 100 points)
Spell for Protection
(06-19-2018, 12:00 AM)johngefnir Wrote: muyyMal. I am so pleased that I have been able to help you in your journey. If you have any other questions or problems please do not be afraid to post and ask me for further assistance. I do honestly believe that what we have been given we should share. Spiritual knowledge is like love, it only grows by sharing.
If a hundred people sat in a dark room each holding an unlit candle, and I have a lighted candle. If I light your candle from mine, then you light the next persons candle, they light the next and so on soon the whole room will be illuminated and the light of my candle is not diminished. So it is with knowledge.

I can't describe how deeply your words touched me. It is very true, if we all lit each other's candle, the room will be illuminated without diminishing any one flame. That applies to do many facets of life. I wish I had some other way to describe my thankfulness because you have helped me much more than you know. So again thank you, thank you. 
I will definitely post questions instead of being so shy of afraid.
Although just a babe on this journey; I will always strive for knowledge, strive for learning, strive for understanding. Most of all, I will always strive to be the best version of myself that I can be. 

Love & Light,

Ahadi Soul
(A soul with much promise)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ahadi Soul's post:
  • johngefnir
I heartily endorse your words johngefnir.
All I ask is that members try to keep to the subject of each headline.
Naturally I totally support the purpose of the forums - to encourage members to bring their questions forward - just that it helps if we can maintain some semblance of order and formality.

It is very important from the point of view of anyone wishing to research a specific subject among our several thousands of threads and posts.
Especially as we do not have an editor or librarian to index and cross-reference all this wealth of information.

Brotherly Love and Blessings
MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
(06-20-2018, 03:04 PM)johngefnir Wrote: I am pleased that you have found your path Aham. In India you have many paths and many teachers. Teachers start the process, students refine it by branching out.
You are right, through visualisation you create a reality, it can be any reality, but it is only a base on which to build, or to set out from.
If we all just learned what our teachers taught us we would just be the same as them. once we have established a base, and a truth we can then move on. Many of my students have achieved far more than me, but maybe that's my purpose, just to help others in their quest.
As you found it is the realisation of ones' station that encourages us to move on and to find our own way, and you are right we do not have to conform to any belief system or teaching, but the ancient teachings do have value. 
I follow a Gnostic path and seek knowledge and truth on my way to enlightenment, and like you used visualisation techniques, I still do for some things, but I mainly now, perhaps like you, have moved forward to other things. As you so rightly say everything is energy, energy is neutral, it neither good nor bad. Evil is in the intent of the user.

I did not find my path, my path found me. There are many teachers and many paths to follow not just in India, but in the entire world. Spirituality and it's knowledge do not belong to any land or its people...it is for every being as every being has a soul/ spirit. 
Just to let you know that my awakening did not start in India and when it started the only teachers I had and still have were/are Nature, the Sun and a voice within.
 And you are right .. ancient teachings do have values and my teachers are quite primordial Smile. But, I cannot name my path nor I feel the need to because it is not mine nor of any land or civilization. It belongs to everyone and this is what I learnt from my teachers. My path is one of the  Varieties in Spirituality ...not a Difference!

Thanks.
_/\_
[-] The following 2 users Like anushri's post:
  • johngefnir, Ahadi Soul
(06-20-2018, 07:24 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: The title of this thread is

SPELL FOR PROTECTION

I understand your point dear MBS and respect it too. But, the  best thing about the spiritual knowledge is that it can be obtained from any source. And it is unlimited and indefinable. So let it flow and let all those who visit this thread  gain some more insights. Smile
But, I will try to follow your advice from next thread onwards.

Thanks
_/\_
[-] The following 2 users Like anushri's post:
  • johngefnir, Ahadi Soul
Tao Te Ching — 'When the student is ready the teacher will appear. When the student is truly ready... The teacher will Disappear.'
[-] The following 1 user Likes johngefnir's post:
  • Ahadi Soul
(06-21-2018, 11:53 AM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: I heartily endorse your words johngefnir.
All I ask is that members try to keep to the subject of each headline.
Naturally I totally support the purpose of the forums - to encourage members to bring their questions forward - just that it helps if we can maintain some semblance of order and formality.

It is very important from the point of view of anyone wishing to research a specific subject among our several thousands of threads and posts.
Especially as we do not have an editor or librarian to index and cross-reference all this wealth of information.

Brotherly Love and Blessings
MBS

I do agree with your words here, and certainly the subject moved on without any alteration to the title which would cause difficulties to other readers. But as a responsible occultist I feel it is necessary to help people in their quest and answer questions as they arise.
I'm sorry if I have caused concern or confusion.
Blessed Be.
[-]
  •