RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spiritual Hobbies?
What's your favorite hobby that gets you in tune with your Spirit? Would love to see how everyone gets in tune with the love!
[-]
  •
Not sure what to make of this. I've never associated spirituality with hobbies and I don't regard love as a hobby, though I can see how love, in the sense of loving all things equally is a component of the spiritual ethic. Can you please explain in what way there is a relationship?
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
(04-24-2018, 05:43 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Not sure what to make of this. I've never associated spirituality with hobbies and I don't regard love as a hobby, though I can see how love, in the sense of loving all things equally is a component of the spiritual ethic. Can you please explain in what way there is a relationship?

Well some use music as well as other forms of art to portray the love that we all contain. Hobby is just a term. Spirituality doesn't have to be so serious lol. Check out trevor hall and nahko maybe you can get an idea of what i'm talking about.
[-]
  •
Hey! I use art!!

Have a look to my Youtube channel. I call it CONSCIOUS ART! Big Grin
My last video is this one:

https://youtu.be/fIVRi9RCVO0

Let me know what you think about it!
[-]
  •
If a hobby is in terms of the activity in which we take spiritual joy feeling and we want to spend more time, then maybe for me it is going to the mountains, listernin to elevating music, reading about old stories of myths.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Music

Reading of core sacred texts.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-]
  •

test